Mod work continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to you Ben. In my opinion it is important we start focusing on the minidumps weird problem to fix it, as it is the only really serious one we need to fix at the moment. (Apart of making the Morgan a bit slower).

The Cupra is really fast too, for the moment i'm in 1'48"9 on Paul Rickard with it, and i haven't tried an optimal setting and it isn't a perfect lap. I think the others cars (except the Morgan) are 1s slower. But i really appreciate if an "alien" guy can gave is feeling about this car. I'm curious to see the max potential of it (1'47"xxx ?)

The Cupra is really fast too, for the moment i'm in 1'48\"9 on Paul Rickard with it, and i haven't tried an optimal setting and it isn't a perfect lap. I think the others cars (except the Morgan) are 1s slower. But i really appreciate if an \"alien\" guy can gave is feeling about this car. I'm curious to see the max potential of it (1'47\"xxx ?)

I haven't tested the Cupra too much, but all our drivers report the same thing, its just like the Morgan in terms of sheer pace. Everyone seems to be 1 or more seconds faster in those cars than any of the others.

all with a basic setup and more or less 10 laps...

Trois Rivieres track:
i tested 6cars on Trois Rivieres...

Aston: 1.01.7
Corvette:1.01.8
E92: 1.01.9
Morgan: 1.01.5
Gillet: 1.01.07
Scirocco: 1.01.4

i will just let you thinking about what you say... ;)

all with a basic setup and more or less 10 laps...

Trois Rivieres track:
i tested 6cars on Trois Rivieres...

Aston: 1.01.7
Corvette:1.01.8
E92: 1.01.9
Morgan: 1.01.5
Gillet: 1.01.07
Scirocco: 1.01.4

i will just let you thinking about what you say... ;)

Sorry but the Cupra and Morgan are much faster and tbh it's not really how fast they are, but how easy they are to get faster laps. I'm not one of the top guys competing in the STC, so maybe somebody like Mike or Roland could really ring the neck out of the rest of the cars.

Heres my times round Barcalona 03

Morgan -- 1:42:8
Seat - 1:42:8
Mustang - 1:43:9
Z4 - 1:44:1
Ultima - 1:44:1
Aston - 1:44:1
BMW E92 - 1:44:1

What should be pointed out here is that i hit the 42 in the Morgan within 12 laps and the Seat within 30. The other cars you have to nail a perfect lap to get anywhere near those two.

Sorry but the Cupra and Morgan are much faster and tbh it's not really how fast they are, but how easy they are to get faster laps. I'm not one of the top guys competing in the STC, so maybe somebody like Mike or Roland could really ring the neck out of the rest of the cars.

Heres my times round Barcalona 03

Morgan -- 1:42:8
Seat - 1:42:8
Mustang - 1:43:9
Z4 - 1:44:1
Ultima - 1:44:1
Aston - 1:44:1
BMW E92 - 1:44:1

What should be pointed out here is that i hit the 42 in the Morgan within 12 laps and the Seat within 30. The other cars you have to nail a perfect lap to get anywhere near those two.

Are those times with the new mod (relased today?)

guys... take your \"fast Morgan\" and your \"fast Seat\" tonight and we will see what happend... oO

Don't understand you Gregory. If the guys share this info it is to point at something. Wouldn't it be in their best interest to just shutup so they can have a shot at using it ? No its is to make these races beter. They give data and everything.

This test race is just to test. Not enough practice is done to show the differences.

ok no any prob with that... share your info... ;)

but i have simply enough to read that the Morgan, Seat and co is "really" to fast.... so much ppl talk about one seconde faster... O_O

everytime i test, im max 0.2/0.3 sec faster with the Morgan and Seat, and like i say on other post, im faster with the Scirocco than with the Morgan, but no
one talk about this one... oO

i have no any idea how you can be 1sec faster... and 3sec slower with the Aston where im only 0.3 slower than with the Morgan...

and no one need to shutup... really not! ;)

@ Gregory, Lee was only sharing some info that a few of us from Flatout have been testing over the last week round Barcelona 03. And his lap times are like everyone here at Flatout, 1 second quicker in the Seat and Morgan than any other car.

My times below:

Morgan: 1:42.612
Seat: 1:42.915
Mustang: 1:43.716
Vertigo: 1:43.830
Aston Martin: 1:44.210

MINIDUMPS ARE FIXED!

It was the Morgan who caused them, we put a server without that car and it worked PERFECT. We will work now to fix the Morgan and Seta speed, and Morgan file is causing minidumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%