ket6qu.png
e0im3s.png
2lkeb84.png
2ibgj0i.png
2eaijq8.png
MOD
4SHARED DOWNLOAD
EXTRA
Choose Database With or Without Simulation pitstops and with or without aggression or efficiency, ability of the pilots in the rain reduced

Save fix: only replace in the system folder but back up, flow.bin original file is found there
INSTALL
RYDER MOD MANAGER
or

Full Mod (1.0 and 1.1) in a single file as many users have asked, to avoid problems or installation errors

but what's different?

now you can choose between cars high-resolution and cars low resolution, in the options

See the video below, step by step how to install the mod pack Brazil using two Ryder mod manager, tutorial made ​​by me.
English

PT BR​

Hi mate when i Installed the Complete pack on Fresh Install i have the Cars vehicles in black color what should i do to make it look back to normal
should not happen, because they are the same files, version 1.0 and 1.1 only reduced in low resolution textures, tests work, at home, but as the night formatted the computer, I download and test again

Does this include your tire mod? Also you're tire mod does it make that u dont have to pitstop that often like in real life? like 1-3 pitstop / race?

I installed the mod, everything is fine and works great but I seem left Spanish language.Is there a way to return to English without reinstalling?
Thanks anyway.

I installed the mod, everything is fine and works great but I seem left Spanish language.Is there a way to return to English without reinstalling?
Thanks anyway.
What do you mean by it seem left spanish language? That it's not included or that it's half spanish-half english when u selected english? I ask because Im using the spanish language. Thanks.

PD: This one is for you vlasovas, will there be any issue if after installing the mod with ryders mod manager, I use other mods, by just replacing the folders, not using RMMD? ty

What do you mean by it seem left spanish language? That it's not included or that it's half spanish-half english when u selected english? I ask because Im using the spanish language. Thanks.

PD: This one is for you vlasovas, will there be any issue if after installing the mod with ryders mod manager, I use other mods, by just replacing the folders, not using RMMD? ty

Official language in game is english.Install mod with ryders mod manager and language is spanish.Not half spanish-half english.Everithing else is fine.

personally I just formatted my pc, but not yet installed the game, I download the single file of the mod also to see if it's right, soon I respond to all

Thanks anyway.
2mqnqqp.jpg

checked in mod
you guys are choosing the wrong option
follow what's in this photo and will be in English or Spanish depending on the language they chose when they installed the game

Note the "PT BR" is just for Brazilians

Hi mate when i Installed the Complete pack on Fresh Install i have the Cars vehicles in black color what should i do to make it look back to normal
2ijotqf.jpg

I checked
Here I chose the option of the cars at low resolution
and it worked perfectly
I do not know what might be causing you problems might be the solution pre patch blur the tires in case I recommend restoring to the original with this link I'm providing,
PrePatch Restoration

My test was on a new installation of F1 2011, only with the "mod pack Brazil 2"

my pc is a Core 2 Quad Q9400
GeForce GTX 460

may have been some problem in your game installation, tried reinstalling it?

Does this include your tire mod? Also you're tire mod does it make that u dont have to pitstop that often like in real life? like 1-3 pitstop / race?

The simulation mod is yes, with fewer stops, the extra field you will find a range of database you choose, with or without simulation, with or without the AI aggressiveness

EXTRA
CHOOSE DATABASE WITH OR WITHOUT SIMULATION AND WITH OR WITHOUT AGGRESSION

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%