Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

1999 Stewart GP Please. Don't mind what it replaces.

MON_1999_Stewart_Barrichello4.JPG

stewartford.jpg

Looking for a replacement toro rosso skin with a cross (christian theme) my online handle is a priestly one and thus religious imagery dominates my online and computer profiles. Something with a light color (white/silver//grey) with deep red accents and perhaps some black for contrast along with the cross/other religious images, I would be forever in your debt

hey timbo would you mind if i ask u to create the 2004 minardi replacing virgin, jordan replacing sauber and toyota replacing team lotus? pls?

I've got Jordan replacing Force India atm (as FI once was Jordan) Minardi is Caterham/Lotus and Toyota Replaces Toro Rosso (I've done drivers and driverdata/Languages, just need skins) I could change it though.

hi guys!
i'm still looking for helmet + gloves of raikonnen. And helmet of de la rosa please!
Both for the 2012 season!
if someone knows!
thx!

Hello hello,
Here it is Kimi Raikkonen's 2006 helmet.
Basically It write a request here for this helmet and nobody answer so I decide to do it by my own, so please be aware that it is the first time I use photoshop, but I did my best, you will find in the .rar the game file + some photos of the helmet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k5v7gzjhnx17x6l

Ps : anybody have got photos of the WRC helmet of kimi raikkonen ? I'm looking for it for the next release of my helmet, i'm open to any suggest for other helmet but I prefer to do kimi's helmet^^

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%