Resource icon

MGP13 Mixfile ReMixer 0.1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Tommi

Just looking into it at the moment.

I'm pretty sure the models can be put together for ease of painting within Photoshop etc.

Doing this souldn't be a problem other than the time, but I should be able to put some templates together for the bikes, and driver models, with helmets seperate...all including the wireframes etc etc.

This should hopefully help anyone out with modding the game from a painting point of view..

Hey Tommi

I'm pretty sure the models can be put together for ease of painting within Photoshop etc.

Doing this souldn't be a problem other than the time, but I should be able to put some templates together for the bikes, and driver models, with helmets seperate...all including the wireframes etc etc.

This should hopefully help anyone out with modding the game from a painting point of view..

Good to read and know that , keep it up mate! :)

Hey Tommi

Thanks for your kind words, ML2166.
Your templates for F1 series have been a great help for us. And I can't imagine how much time you need to work on it.
But I always appreciate you for taking your time for us all.
I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful Art in my Photoshop :)
Thank you again !

Okay this isn't a MOD....just a small tester for the PS files for anyone wanting to try it out.

I have included the models as seen in the pic (Repsol).

Left the bike as just the bodywork for the moment as it makes it easier to paint without all the generic stuff like tyres etc etc.

If you want to give it a go, be my guest, any feedback will help.

The files have been taken up too 4096 size from 1024....so you may need to re-size the DDS file smaller for game use when finished with the painting.

jusv.jpg

REPSOL MODEL DOWNLOAD

Okay this isn't a MOD....just a small tester for the PS files for anyone wanting to try it out.

Left the bike as just the bodywork for the moment as it makes it easier to paint without all the generic stuff like tyres etc etc.

The files have been taken up too 4096 size from 1024....so you may need to re-size the DDS file smaller for game use when finished with the painting.

REPSOL MODEL DOWNLOAD
Thanks for the Repsol Models for testing, ML2166.
Fantastic work as always and I'd like to report all files work fine in my Photoshop too.
I tried to edit the career mode helmet before, but 3D Model is a bit complicated and I could not edit the parallel lines well.
And now, here it is. Thanks to you, I can edit the beautiful parallel lines :thumbsup: !
It's really great and I'd like to try some more paintings.
Thank you :) !

dff8.jpg

Hello friends! I'm Spanish, sorry for my bad English.

My problem is in this game mode:

c9ao.jpg

How I can edit the helmets of this type of game?

I've been able to edit the "suit". I changed it to Jorge Lorenzo, but I do not know which file is the default helmets

6k8h.jpg

You might say to me that the files are the helmets? I searched in "motogp.MIX" and not find it. Help please: (

Hello friends! I'm Spanish, sorry for my bad English.

My problem is in this game mode:

How I can edit the helmets of this type of game?

I've been able to edit the "suit". I changed it to Jorge Lorenzo, but I do not know which file is the default helmets

6k8h.jpg

You might say to me that the files are the helmets? I searched in "motogp.MIX" and not find it. Help please: (

Them helmets are in the GFX.MIX file under RIDER/PICTURES

jusv.jpg

REPSOL MODEL DOWNLOAD

Amazing work friend!
Could you tell me how you make those files "3d" in photoshop? some tutorial (external Link) or something , I would like to create one myself to improve my editing.
Thanks!

Hey!

I've been modding some graphics from Circuit Of Catalunya, I repack the files like normal, but when I try to load the track the game crashes. Any help?

Thanks in advance!
Hello, TheJlfan.
Please read my tutorial here (3rd post)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

and check your steps again.
Especially ...

( a ) Unpack 1 track into 1 folder. Do not unpack multiple tracks into 1 folder.

( b ) We sometimes make a mistake in " Step 3 - (12)"

( c ) In unpacking and repacking CATALUNYA.MIX case, choose the following directory in "Step 3 - (11)".

C:\MotoGP13_Unpack\TRACKS

Please check these points and try it again.
Hope this helps :)

Hello, TheJlfan.
Please read my tutorial here (3rd post)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

and check your steps again.
Especially ...

( a ) Unpack 1 track into 1 folder. Do not unpack multiple tracks into 1 folder.

( b ) We sometimes make a mistake in " Step 3 - (12)"

( c ) In unpacking and repacking CATALUNYA.MIX case, choose the following directory in "Step 3 - (11)".

C:\MotoGP13_Unpack\TRACKS

Please check these points and try it again.
Hope this helps :)

I've done everything right, followed the steps and these tips, but the game still crashes. I don't know, I also did this with Aragón and it didn't work aswell.

Hi i ask for everyone!!!can anyone send me a .MIX file---->selectable helmetbrands for career mode...i hating that xlite helmets...pls send it for me, i stupid to use this filemixer...:((((((

My email is : d4vidk4@hotmail.hu....many thanks when someone send it:)

You can't change the helmets in the carreer mode. You can change the AI helmets only.

Vagy inkább magyarul:
A karrier módban lévő sisakot nem tudod kicserélni, max a textúráját tudod átcserélni másra, de az nem fog tökéletesen passzolni!
Csak a gyári versenyzők sisakjait tudod kicserélni más sisakra, a Karrier módnak más kiterjesztése van és bonyolult megoldani a sisakmárka és modell cseréjét!
Remélem segíthettem!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years