1. Monday 11:30 GMT / 13:30 CET | Blancpain Sprint Series @ Nogaro (Live Stream).

Mini Friday @ Monza 07 - Friday February 24th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club' started by Remco de Wildt, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Leyfield

Martin Leyfield Licensed

Summary:
    • Mark has apologised to Liam for knocking him off at Parabolica on Lap 1. The incident in question caused Mark to go off circuit as well as Liam but Mark should have given the place back and has apologised for not doing so.
    • Marks second incident (lap2 turn 1) was not Marks fault. The other driver moved across on Mark in the brake zone. The car in question had already hit Mark twice so Mark was in no mood to get squeezed and so held his line (and may have moved very slightly without realising). The result was contact and a black flag for the other car. The other car then weaved on the Curve Grand and Mark kept his line. There was contact again and the other car spun. This was scary for the people behind and it may have looked like Mark did a bump pass. It just goes to show that appearances can be deceptive.
    • I did not intend to cause any controversy regarding the my video of Lex taking the lead. It was a turning point of the race is all; I wasn't making a big deal about it, or at least I did not intend to. There was no reason for me to do an incident report but I accept that I should not have posted the video. I think RD admin wish to accentuate the positive and I guess I should do more of that when I post video.

2. Martin Leyfield

Martin Leyfield Licensed

Liam Fassam said:
    it was rather fummy Jim!

Does your boom mike move? I move mine out of the way to avoid that happening
    It was distracting Jim but Liam is right when he said it was funny. Kicking you from team speak was not the only reason I quit the race. You gotta admit this is rather funny...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Gallop

Chris Gallop @ Simberia Licensed

It's given me the giggles again just hearing it again!

And that was without the aforementioned chipmonk!

Oh and I would like it noted that I'm not happy with being represented like an idiot in this.
    The only time I'm clearly heard amoungst these well educated and serious gentlemen, I'm heard making the sound of "DUUUGGGGHHHHHH"
  4. Martin Leyfield

Martin Leyfield Licensed

I knocked Jim off the circuit on lap 6. The breathing was annoying me but I did not knock him off the circuit on purpose.

As you can see from the video below it took me one lap to let him have his place back. Sorry about that Jim. He flashed his lights in acknowledgement and so did I. I had to let Scott follow through. I wish I had let Jim through earlier; I may not have had to let Scott through.

I then got this stop go even though I had at least one wheel on the white line. It is a slight bug of the track and something to watch out for. Also notice that my live fraps recording says lap 10 but the replay is wrong and says lap 12 (which is the lap I held down the esc key and quit the race to go and kick Jim from the Race07 part of teamspeak).
  5. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka Premium Licensed

These warnings are stupid on this track. :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.