Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
header.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
Class: Austin Mini Cooper S (Default)
Track: Mallory Park 09 (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (23 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (23 laps)

Note1: You must download and install this livery pack (Download) Install to: \GTL\GameData\Teams\TC-65\Mini Cooper S
Note2: If you do not have a livery in the pack, you must use a default skin.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Ross McGregor
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Knut Omdal Tveito
  5. Tim Ling
  6. Andrew Jarnell
  7. Paul M Jones
  8. Rupe Wilson
  9. Jack Smith
  10. Hans Sneep
  11. Howard Jacks
  12. David Cuthill
  13. Namgung Joong-Ki
  14. Neil Gault
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

All working now, here's what i did:

clean install of GTL. Added the 'all-cars' cheat file to the installation folder, started the game after adjusting my display settings and ticking the 'run as administrator' and 'run in windows xp sp3 mode' boxes, created a new profile for 'Ross McGregor' but ignored the controller mapping process and just exited.

Added the skins for the mini, then restarted the game.

Had to purchase my mini in the car selection screen this time (didn't have to do this before) and managed to see the skin in-game for the first time. Now i;m going to buy all the cars and install Mallory, before going on the server and makning sure all is well. Hopefully this'll be the problem solved.

Now this is strange. After getting my skin working in-game, i purchase all the cars and then i go online and only see the #22 car again. I head offline and try to select my car and it comes up with the #22. It's bizarre that this happens consecutively, i really can't understand it!

Nah, didin't work. I can purchase my skin the first time after installing the skin-pack while the others remain 'greyed-out', but the next time i start GTL the cars are all automatically purchased anyway due to the cheat file. Still seeing that dratted #22.

OK - everyone delete all the new Mini folders (especially the "CDM22" folder) from your GameData\Teams\TC65\Mini Cooper S\ folder.

Then get this new Download and install it to the same folder.

I've completely removed CDM22, recreated all files from scratch the same way as I did all the others, and renamed everything to be "22".

Please give it a go and see if it helps.

Yes I unsigned just in case I could not fix the problem. I assumed that if it worked ok for some, then the problem must lie with my game. I tried the tips but no luck so I needed time to think it over. Got frustrated too easily today. Did not want to do a reinstall after having numerous headaches getting things up and running with Windows 7. I now see a new download which I will try and get back in a few minutes.

If you haven't got the digital version yet, I do recommend it. Reinstalling is so fast and simple, that I plan on doing it every now and then, just to make it all run smoother.

Unless the digital version itself was causing you grief.

I was using the digital version, and i actually think it could be an issue with the digital version only. No idea why though.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back