Merry Christmas, NEW VERSION 9.0.0.0 Announced!!

Just checked the BTB and to my surprise this is what I saw. Im really happy that Brendon is back and working on BTB, he will have my full support. Im excited about this.

demj.png

Besides the 1 month limit, did the licensing system for the beta version work for people on Vista and 7? You see, I'd like to be optimistic, especially at this time of year, but we all know that the license system has caused a lot of frustration.

I just purchased a license for my new PC and I noticed it was discounted so I came here to see what was going on and saw the good news! :D Do I get the new version with my license?

Hope the new version has a ruler feature...

I hope so too, the current method of using the ruler xpacks is a little clumsy.

... and exports to R3E

Unfortunately I think it's safe to say that this won't be possible - there isn't any modding support for R3E whatsoever, so I doubt this will happen... Although, I'd love to see an exporter for rF2 and Assetto Corsa!

Do I get the new version with my license?

You should, the license was always supposed to cover all future versions of BTB.

Crazy. Earlier this week I started to miss track building, but the idea of continuing to wrestle with RFactor 2 complexities in 3DS Max just irritates me. I started thinking I should go back to the original version of my track in BTB/rF1 and finish it off there. I'm a lot better at 3DS Max now than I used to be and would probably have a lot more fun making my own xpacks and working in BTB again. I also find rF1 to be a lot friendlier to work with and just as fun to play, so I've made the decision to get back at it with BTB and rF1.

So imagine my surprise when I found that Brendon is back to work on his baby! This makes me way too happy...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.5%