McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Imola

Just a few minor adjustments from the default setup, but not everybody know the right adjustments to make, so here it is.

TC on 8, ABS set to ON. The setup was built with the in-car assists in mind.

Capable of some pretty quick times, but I'm sure the aliens will de-throne me in a few days.

yGkcffB.jpg

Attachments

• Baseline.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 4,242
Man, do you really think this girl is capable of going 8 tenths faster than anybody in a brand new car on the RSR leaderboards?

I was hoping it was the case :(

But yeah, can't wait to get my pedals back so I can actually go fast, lol... DFGT's are terribad for someone who has the loadcell disease.

P.S. Somehow I don't think you should use her identity like that, it's a bit silly to be honest.

Ok here's my set up for Imola with the Mclaren MP4c GT3.
I'm a complete novice and not very fast but I watched a couple of youtube vids of people doing a lap in this car and took notice how the car was behaving throughout the lap.
After doing a little tweaking with the set up I've almost got the car behaving in the same way and I managed to take 1.5 secs off my time straight away (1.45.8)...I know there's more time to be had and there are better set ups out there but here's mine anyway, this is fueled up for 10 laps :)

Hope it helps someone on there way.

Attachments

• MP4 GT3 Imola.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,701
Hey folks,
I made a setup for Imola as well, it´s my first ever built setup and I just wanted to get some opinions of you guys. I´m able to drive high 46´s with it (soft tires and fuel for 2-3 hotlaps). So any tips or tweaks are highly appreciated!

Attachments

• MP4-12 Gt3 t.S.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 878

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back