17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Is that so? I thought it was about the same speed as it was supposed to be, the AI drove the same laptimes in single player and I had the feeling they were about the same speed when I did a few laps but didn't tested many laps, but my feelings could be misleading. Gonna test the Marussia tomorrow again to see if you're right:)

Is that so? I thought it was about the same speed as it was supposed to be, the AI drove the same laptimes in single player and I had the feeling they were about the same speed when I did a few laps but didn't tested many laps, but my feelings could be misleading. Gonna test the Marussia tomorrow again to see if you're right:)
FISI was always 1,5s-2s per lap faster than Marussia. Also tested it earlier and it's still the case obviously, as one was a backmarker 2012 and the other car is modelled after a generic front-runner / mid-fielder car from 2012 :)
The FISI is also quite a lot easier to drive for the same reasons.

Hmm, you are probably right if you tested it:) , but it doesn't make sense to me on the commercial side, and the speed of the AI in single player. It makes the Marussia obsolete to use in the same series online if that;s the case, and if I was Marussia that wouldn;t make me happy, because every other car is faster in the series, even the Caterham livery:O_o: If they wanted that(recreate the speed of the F1 cars of 2012) than all the different liveries of the FISI12 should all drive differently with different speeds, only than it would make sense to me.
And if you let the AI drive in single player the Marussia's can compete in front, confusing:)

Hmm, you are probably right if you tested it:) , but it doesn't make sense to me on the commercial side, and the speed of the AI in single player. It makes the Marussia obsolete to use in the same series online if that;s the case, and if I was Marussia that wouldn;t make me happy, because every other car is faster in the series, even the Caterham livery:O_o: If they wanted that(recreate the speed of the F1 cars of 2012) than all the different liveries of the FISI12 should all drive differently with different speeds, only than it would make sense to me.
And if you let the AI drive in single player the Marussia's can compete in front, confusing:)
The Marussia is the only licenced car, with the exact data and everything and also the only one with the 100% original livery :) Technicaly there is no Catherham in rf2^^

They are simply not meant to be used together online, but in a field of AI they make some sense.
The good thing is that both those cars can be run with every livery you give them.

I think Marussia has nothing against it, as their car is the only official F1 car in the game, the others are FISI (different series so to speak) ;)

Well they pack it together as 1 series, the Marussia you find after opening the Formula ISI (like they are supposed to fit into one grid). If it is supposed to be different series they wouldn't/shouldn't have done that.
I love the Marussia too, like I said, I didn't felt a major difference between them, and if I see the video above of the Marussia, it does seem to go as fast as the FISI. (he wasn't pushing at all, but already did a 1.18)
So will first test tomorrow to see for myself also:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%