F1 2011 Logitech G27 settings

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,
After messing around with the steering wheel settings for about 6 hours I still haven't found a comfortable set-up.
Currently I'm using 330 degrees in the profiler and 0% in all settings in-game (FFB is 50-70-100)
The on screen wheel matches my movements great but I cant help feeling its still not dialled in.
In slow corners it seems ok but in faster ones and on the straights my car is all over the place with oversteer. Id like a little more resistance from the wheel at higher speeds tbh.
Anyone else found a decent set-up yet?
Cheers.

yeah i have Vsync enabled but i got a 120hz monitor, so im getting 120 fps. yeah you saying about fps when i go in to windows mode for some reason it sets it to 60FPS some kind of bug. thus maybe reduceing the frames and stopping the problem
Any ideas on what to do :p
Beadleboy

Set everything to Ultra and put multisampling at the highest if it isn't already. Anything that can lower your FPS. If it is just the monitor even when your in game FPS is low enough, check see if there's an option to run it at 60Hz all the time?

Hi, im looking for abit of advice about the G27 Steering wheel. Im running this on the Xbox360 on F1 2011 and im having problems with my force feedback. I am just wondering if i could change the force feedback settings somehow? Can i do this on the PC?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi, im looking for abit of advice about the G27 Steering wheel. Im running this on the Xbox360 on F1 2011 and im having problems with my force feedback. I am just wondering if i could change the force feedback settings somehow? Can i do this on the PC?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Are you sure that you are using G27 wheel with xbox360? as far as i know they are not compatible with each other.

Changed my settings a bit

261mauw.png

Guys can you help me, I have problem with my wheel. After some time while racing to keep car in straight line I have to turn wheel slightly to the right. As race goes on I have to keep wheel pointing right more and more. Can it be related to wheel settings? I had set 0% to everything in Advanced wheel settings.

Guys can you help me, I have problem with my wheel. After some time while racing to keep car in straight line I have to turn wheel slightly to the right. As race goes on I have to keep wheel pointing right more and more. Can it be related to wheel settings? I had set 0% to everything in Advanced wheel settings.

Does this happen in other games?
Does your logitech profiler show the wheel is turned when its actually pointing straight?

Im guessing you run pretty strong FFB or resistance because this sounds like the known issue with the optical encoder wheel. There is a 30 min fix with superglue, or if it is less than 2years old I would recommend you contact Logitech and they will replace it. They wont replace it if you try the fix and it doesnt work, so consider carefully!

Just found some stuff on the net for you -

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Gaming/G27-wheel-wont-stay-in-allignment/td-p/406468/page/18
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Ga...in-allignment/m-p/505346/highlight/true#M6425
http://www.jlvrh.de/G27_UK.htm

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back