FM4 Launch Bonus Pack (Jan 24th)

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Missed this earlier today (for anyone not already owning this content) .........

On Tuesday, January 24, Turn 10 will be releasing the Launch Bonus Pack for Forza Motorsport 4, a collection of ten cars previously available only to those Forza 4 players who had either pre-ordered from specific retail outlets, or picked up the game during its first run via the “Ship Bonus Car Pack”.

The Launch Bonus Pack will be available for 560 MS Points (Note: This pack is not included with the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass) and will include the following ten cars:

Pre-Order Cars

2011 MINI John Cooper Works Clubman
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Mini_Clubman.jpg

2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietti Quadrifoglio Verde
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Alfa_Romeo.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z EX
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Honda_CRZ_EX.jpg

2011 Subaru WRX STI
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Subaru_WRX_STI.jpg

2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Launch_Bonus_Announce_BMW_1MCoupe.jpg

Ship Bonus Cars

1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Launch_Bonus_Announce_65_Mustang.jpg

1997 Lexus SC300
Launch_Bonus_Announce_97_SC300.jpg

2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Tesla_Roadster_Sport.jpg

2011 RUF RGT-8
Launch_Bonus_Announce_RUF_RG8.jpg

2011 Koenigsegg Agera
Launch_Bonus_Announce_Koenigsegg_Agera.jpg

I'm pretty peeved off by this. not that it has become DLC, but more the price of it..
The whole pack costs 560MSP
One car costs 160MSP

I need 4 of 10 cars, which nearly forces me to buy the whole pack..
Imo those who own the LCE + Season pass should get these cars for free..
As we've paid for the Muscle car pack twice.. But got nothing in return

But I think it's just too expensive and will wait for Easter discounts or something..

I agree about the tracks. I don't know what the timescales are for Turn 10 to put tracks together, but surely they must have some data files sat on a server somewhere that they could work on.

I never had the previous incarnations of Forza, Forza 2 and Forza 3, but I guess there must be some tracks (real or fictional) from those titles that could be re-touched and made available for release for Forza 4.

Polyphony did a similar thing with GT5, where a lot of the classic fictional circuits from earlier GT relases didn't make it in to GT5 which was a big let down, as with it being the first PS3 version of the game, I expected getting all tracks from previous versions of the game in GT5. They have made a few available as DLC, bu still no retro tracks from days gone by.

Come on Turn 10, do the right thing and give us a track pack, instead of trying to re-package something that was given for free and now charging the Forza 4 community for the privelige.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back