Lancia Kappa 20v Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to dig this one out. Quite some time has passed. Krsman3d are you still with us? Could you please give a short comment on how things with the Kappa are? :)

Yes, I am here :D. Not much has been done as I have lost the interest in it and to be honest it is not the best time to release a car because Racer is changing with every version very quickly now, but as soon as 0.9 comes out, I will release the Kappa too.

I look forward to it. I was watching some youtube video's of it today.. now I just can't wait! lol :)

Yes, I am here :D. Not much has been done as I have lost the interest in it and to be honest it is not the best time to release a car because Racer is changing with every version very quickly now, but as soon as 0.9 comes out, I will release the Kappa too.

Yep, you have a point there. Same applies to me. I stick with one of the older versions right now to see what the future brings. Anyway good to hear you hang on too. :D

There is nothing to upload really. The car is far from done and as such I will not release it to the public. It is not working very well in recent Racer versions, the shaders have changed, the interior dials have changed their position... When 0.9 comes out, ths car will be out too. And I have a feeling it is not going to be the only car released. :D

As the author said..
There is nothing to upload really. The car is far from done and as such I will not release it to the public. It is not working very well in recent Racer versions, the shaders have changed, the interior dials have changed their position... When 0.9 comes out, ths car will be out too. And I have a feeling it is not going to be the only car released. :D

@krsman3d, PM me when you have an update and I'll unlock the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%