Lancia Kappa 20v Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing what some people are doing. A 1000bhp!
And yes I will do a non CG version too, it seems many can't use cg yet. In the interior test is a file called car_noCG.shd. It is old but should work nevertheless. That's what I will use as a base for the complete non CG car.

You bring up a good issue there, on price. Putting the base model M3 aside, for the ones we could all afford at the time, the BMWs trounced the Lancias. The 316i was by far a quicker and more sporty car than both the front-wheel-drive Delta 1.5, or the more expensive Delta 1.6 GT. When the Delta 1.6 got a turbo, the BMW 318iS came out, again, it was a more capable machine. The 325i was getting on for going out of affordability for most, and in terms of power, was fairly on par with the unaffordable HF Integrale.

The really fast Delta Integrale were the Evoluzione versions, and if they're on the table, so to speak, so too should be the M3 Evolution/Sport Evolution, which again were faster than the equivalent Lancia.

This is a discussion I haven't had in about 20 years.
M3 Sport Evolution - £35K

Delta Integrale Evo II - £25K

I prefer the M3, I'm just saying ;)

M3 Sport Evolution - £35K

Delta Integrale Evo II - £25K

I prefer the M3, I'm just saying ;)

Yes. I put the Evo versions in their own paragraph since they're the ones that don't follow the price rule I was rattling on about in the first paragraph. As a driving machine, I prefer the M3 as well. But I have to concede that pretty much anything Lancia has a style that the Germans can't even dream of.

i used to drive that old lancia thema, which could be found in old xtremeracer website... i dont have it anymore, but i loved your car in the picture.

watching a tv car program, i saw lancia thema turbo got old ferrari engine... any lancia has old ferrari engine?

i used to drive that old lancia thema, which could be found in old xtremeracer website... i dont have it anymore, but i loved your car in the picture.

watching a tv car program, i saw lancia thema turbo got old ferrari engine... any lancia has old ferrari engine?

The Stratos had a Ferrari engine, and yes, the Thema 8.32 also had a Ferrari engine.

I've been quite busy these days so I could only do the rims and the rear till the bumper. Tomorrow it should be finished too just like suspension bits that are visible. I already did the brake discs and calipers. Here are a few quick screenshots, I'am too lazy to asign materials so that the whole car has only one.

s13a.jpg
s14y.jpg

s15z.jpg

Finally the rear is finished :tongue:. Now I just have to do the door mirrors, exhaust, floor, fuel cap, interior, shaders, textures... and yeah, the ini :biggrin:.
What do you guys think, should I shade my body texture? The car doesn't look bad without it and we should be getting AO and other stuff very soon.
Here are a few screenies.

2gvjxqr.jpg

148irki.jpg

2vlw87q.jpg

2nbdraa.jpg

2akldex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%