8. Nigel Atkins
  9. Dave Stephenson
  10. Tomas Torasen
  11. Paul Thomas
  12. Mark Oates
  13. Yann Leprevotte
  14. Ulus Usulanour
  15. Can Ozcelik

the ideal is to have the same temperature everywhere because it means that the entire surface of the tire is in contact with the ground, and that the grip is up! is the basic principle! I advise you is to take turns or you need the grip, the output of your turn you out ( ESC key ) and you immediately control the temperature of your tires, so you see where he is warmer and you do your settings accordingly to best to allocate the surface of your tire
is the only way to know exactly what to do, and all this naturally turns or time savings is important, even to sacrifice the other curves ( eg the slow )

l'idéal est d'avoir la meme temperature partout car cela signifie que toute la surface du pneu est en contact avec le sol,et que le grip est maximum! c'est le principe de base!! ce que je te conseille c'est de prendre les virages ou tu as le plus besoin de grip ,a la sortie tu sort de ton tour (touche ECHAP) et tu controle immédiatement la température de tes pneus ,tu vois ainsi ou il est le plus chaud et tu fait tes reglages en consequent de maniere a répartir au mieux la surface de ton pneu
c'est la seule façon de savoir exactement ce qu'il faut faire,et tout cela naturellement pour les virages ou le gains de temps est important,quitte a sacrifier d'autre virages (les lents par exemple)

Good evening everybody, tonight the grid is full! super
attention to the rules to not spoil the other races!
compliance with the blue flag!
if you leave the track this is not the fault of others, then repeat this with caution, and especially clear the runway as soon as possible if you are in the middle! and give way to drivers who are running normally
is not great but things cla allow everyone to play properly!

bonsoir tout le monde ,ce soir la grille est pleine!!super
attention aux regles a respecter pour ne pas gacher les courses des autres!!!
respect du drapeau bleu!
si vous sortez de la piste ce n'est pas de la faute des autres, alors reprenez là avec prudence ,et surtout dégagez le plus rapidement possible la piste si vous etes au milieu! et laissez la priorité aux pilotes qui sont normalement en course
c'est pas grand choses mais cla permettra à tout le monde de s'amuser correctement!!

Well, that's it for me guys. I very much enjoy racing with those of you I raced with in NGP, but I tried the club race today. I love the Vintage, had a good pace, and in both races, people just drove right into me. It was carnage. I LOVE NetKar. I think it's the best sim out there, but I'm going to stick to iRacing leagues and P&G leagues. At least there, I can count on drivers that know what they are doing and don't ruin every race in the first lap.

Shame.

Good luck to all.

Sorry phil I hit you from well over a meter away lookin at my replay we never touched netcode strikes again.( think I hit you twice samething both time phantom hits)
Netcode patch we need you now. Even if the netcode isnt fully sorted please release what has been already completed.

Was fine at the start, avoided all the mishaps. Somewhere around the middle, someone went too wide and onto the grass, I managed to sneak through. Not an ideal line, so my next corner entry was slower, the guy behind hit me and I went into the sand. Tried to drive it out, couldn't, went to pits, lost a lap.

BTW, please read the rules, you're supposed to wait and give the position back. I would've said go, but nobody waited.

Race 2 was much more fun. Carnage up front, ended up driving in 2nd place. Made several mistakes, dropped down to 6th or 7th. Caught up with Adam, some nice close racing there, really enjoyed that. Managed to overtake him, and build a 7 second gap which lasted till the end.

Love the car and the track, so a pretty nice evening overall, cheers all :)

Started with netkar yesterday(bought it 6 months ago but never found the time to get started so far), so it was quite surprising for me to find myself 2nd in both qual and race 1, and winner for race 2. Thanks all for the event, loved it.

Can't make next event but see you in 2 weeks, hopefully with less incidents and better finish rates.

I was late to qualifying and didn't really get into a groove until into the first race. I got hit and damaged a couple of times then had some really fun racing, I think with Mark, however just after he passed me, I hit him up the backside, even though I was two car lengths away?! Sorry Mark, but I was no where near you! A mess of a race in the end for me.

Second race was great, I made a brilliant start from last to take a bunch of places. Ended up racing with Senad for about 5 laps, swaped positions once or twice, until he finally got a gap between us. Kept it steady until the end. Senad, that was my best online experience in my short racing career - thanks!!

Congratulations to the winners - you are very fast! And thanks to all the gentlemanly drivers.

well congrats to winners!

I was away for a while, and the reason was I got so fed up by the netcode ruining every single race for me.

I remember trying quite a few races with friends online with abarth, F2000 and Shelby before this and never had a net code incident. This is partly why I prefer these cars.

But today I saw several incidents that was due to netcode even here. I knocked someone off track at one place, 2 meters from his car. I am sorry for this.
Second race, I was far away from any car, and my car jumps in the air just like ks2 collision bug.
Sorry to leave when I've signed up to race but I'm too fed up with starting 1 lap back due to game bugs.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%