8. Nigel Atkins
  9. Dave Stephenson
  10. Tomas Torasen
  11. Paul Thomas
  12. Mark Oates
  13. Yann Leprevotte
  14. Ulus Usulanour
  15. Can Ozcelik

Huh, popular event. And I thought nobody liked the poor Vintage.

I know I love the car, and throwing the car into that first kink and sliding with full throttle :love:

Ah, right, thanks again to Paul and Dave for installing the rank tool :thanks:

Damn, 1,26 best time. My fastest so far 1,29 =/

A question about setup.. I adjusted camber so inside, middle and outside tire temps are equal. But left side are 10 C hotter, though still only about 70 degrees..
Should I even this out with unsymmetrical tire pressures around the car for more balance in temps, or would that just give me less grip?

when in reality wants to have a temperature of tires ( a 2 / 3 degrees) if the tire is hotter have removed the negative ( camber ) if the outside were the reverse
Now the settings of the vintage is so unreal! they better give up what must be done in reality to regulate his car on the criteria of personal feeling
a car is very heavy with masses absolutely special distributions ( huge engine in front, pulling back ) so that a rear crash at maximum acceleration, and a preliminary showing that flattens all the weight Car Brake!!!!( transitions must be done with a max of sweetness depending on the turn, it's really a car from another era, most of us do not have access to the stiffness of the dampers So fanciful setting!!!!!

dans la réalité lorsque l'ont veut une temperature egale des pneus (a 2/3 degrés pres) si l'interieur du pneu est plus chaud ont enleve du négatif (camber) si c'est l'extérieur ont fait l'inverse
maintenant les réglages de la vintage sont tellement iréel !!!qu'ils vaut mieux abandonner ce qui doit etre fait dans la réalité pour regler sa voiture sur des critères de feeling personnel
c'est une voiture tres lourde avec des repartitions des masses absolument spéciales (énorme moteur a l'avant,traction arriere) donc un arriere qui s'ecrase au maximum à l'accélération ,et un avant qui s'aplatit reprenant tout le poid de la voiture au freinage!!!!(les transitions doivent etre fait avec un max de douceur en fonction du virage,c'est vraiment une voiture d'une autre époque ,de plus nous n'avons pas acces a la rigidité des amortisseurs !!!!!donc réglage fantaisiste

How does one check the server ranking? And would someone be willing to post a setup? The high speed turn after start/finish has got me curious. I noticed i need to work on my turn in point, but im nowhere near as tight as Tomas in his video. Very nice by the way, and thanks for sharing it. So id be interested in trying someone else's setup.

That long uphill left corner is a 3rd gear corner. I'm having trouble there myself, but you're losing almost a second to me in that middle bit.

So much? Hmm maybe... Gearing down to 2:nd was a desperate attempt to get the damn car to turn in :p
But a couple times I managed to snap the car in left before hitting 3:rd again, making the full corner in full throttle, I completely blew it in the video. It should be an easy corner but as you say it's not.
Maybe I need more toe, or maybe it's anti roll bars.

@ Laurent, I think I understood part of what google translated :p But more important with equal temperature distribution or keep the right side hotter to obtain all possible grip?

How does one check the server ranking? And would someone be willing to post a setup? The high speed turn after start/finish has got me curious. I noticed i need to work on my turn in point, but im nowhere near as tight as Tomas in his video. Very nice by the way, and thanks for sharing it. So id be interested in trying someone else's setup.

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/

For this car and track: http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=20&carid=32&

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%