Kimi Raikkonen

Hahaha, just had to post this, classic Kimi :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra0AtFu9D2Q[/ame]

Andrea Stella: Still no KERS Kimi still no KERS.

Kimi: Yeah you dont need to tell me every lap in every corner i can see it from the lights.

Andrea Stella: Okey okey, this is very important because this is our race package.

just think how much money he pays to employ someone to dig that all up. they seem to be pretty quick and getting F1 stuff off compared to all the music and videos up on youtube. hope we get another source for the vid, sounds funny.

• Wido Rossen

Ferrari are reportedly set to dump Kimi Raikkonen at the end of this season, offering the Finn a massive pay-off to step aside for Fernando Alonso.

Rumours of Raikkonen's pending dismissal began last season when poor results and what appeared to be a lack of motivation on the 2007 World Champion's behalf grabbed headlines.

The speculation grew this year as the Finn competed in his debut World Rally Championship event, even revealing that rallying could be his future line of work when his current Ferrari deal expires at the end of 2010.

According to The Sun, a Formula One insider has revealed that the Scuderia are intent on dumping Raikkonen, offering him a massive pay-off.

'They say the Italian giants have told the 2007 World Champion he can have half the value of his 2010 contract - thought to be worth £25million - to end it one year early,' the tabloid has reported.

Should Raikkonen part ways with Ferrari at the end of the season it would pave the way for Alonso's arrival with the double World Champion believed to already have a contract for 2011.

I would be VERY surprised to see Kimi in Ferrari (and F1) past '09, even since he joined Ferrari. I see him do rallying, he is good at that. As for the open seat, it's either Alonso or Kubica.

PFFFFF just rumors ... :curse: :freaked-out:

He's one of the fastest & constant drivers Why change him with that arrogant Fernando ???

and what then ? Massa and Alonso as Teammates ? Are you kidding me ????

Alonso can only have one team and that's Renault, because Briatore is there! Once he goes to another team, teammates start to beat him and that makes him angry...
I don't like Alonso, and would hate to see him as the teammate of Felipe next year. Kimi is a much better teammate (even if he's not as fast as Alonso, but I think the opposite)

Don't forget that Alonso is a two times F1 world champion, and before that he drove magnificent races with an inferiour Minardi?

And i dont think drivers in one F1 team should be friends to be able to perform (Lauda/Prost, Prost/Senna)

Alonso is not only arrogant, is sincere, and this is way more important.

I'm tired of this but the only team mate that beated him was Hamilton and because he had a better car and a team supporting him, just take a look to that season videos. I'm not saying Hamilton is not a incredible driver, of course he can be as fast as Alonso, and that's why any special support from team is that important.

Fernando will end up on Ferrari, no doubt, Ferrari wants him, he wants ferrari, and more important Italians like him even more than Spaniards... italian press is praying for Alonso to go there.

About "Kimi" as teammate... read the news, he even didn't call Massa once or went the hospital since he had the accident...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%