KERS for Marussia and HRT

Hello fellow Formula 1 fans, I have found a way to enable KERS for HRT and Marussia. Its really simple to enable it, and many of you may already know how to. Its simple, just locate the ''F1 Teams'' in Ryder's Database. Scroll a little bit to the right until you find the column where it says ''has_kers''. Look down and you'll see that the boxes for HRT and Marussia and unchecked, and thats because they dont use KERS in the real life sport either. After you checked those two boxes, hit save and replace the database you selected first, or save it somewhere else and keep the original somewhere safe just in case. But if you are not familiar with using Ryders Database Editor, then dont worry, I uploaded my edited database for you to download, but keep in mind that it is the same database that I use so the LEGEND Ai has been slightly modified.

DOWNLOAD for Modified Database: https://mega.co.nz/#!BdlzTBbB!RCII5WRwS54QpjirqQhPnzi7Zw1DEU0xCpqIEe1DYRU

do both team in real life had kers during the 2012 season? Sorry for the noob question and Armadyr great work bro :thumbsup:
cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back