Karts

Two words, not easy. At lease for me, I find them difficult to control. Back end spinning out on me is easily done.:D I have my profiler set at 180 degrees rotation. On average what should I set steering lock to in game?

I have my profiler set to 400 and used the stock setting in game made them allot more controllable
It was too twitchy with there recommended setting, maybe when i've driven them more i will start to play with the setting abit

Why can we not have more than 15 opponents on a single race? When we can have 21 in a championship. And why when you chose to do Kantan Kart championship you have only the direct karts and doing the Super Kart Brazil you have the shifters only? Also Kantan Kart is only at Granja and Super Kart Brazil is only at InterlagosKart? So the Super Kart Brazil championship is only 3 races on shifters only? Love these Karts:thumbsup: but not all these restrictions on single player again.:(

15 AI limit was a performance / AI behavior consideration, though it might have been a bit conservative.. We´ll look into raising it.

As for the series, the obvious explanation is the correct one :) Kantan Kart is a real series that only run 125cc direct karts, while Super Kart Brazil only runs shifters.

They should both run a variety of Granja / Interlagos layouts in a championship, though not necassirly the same layouts or in the same order.

Here is something i found and thought it was very good i tested and it worked..:thumbsup:

if you have your Logitech profiler set to 900 Deg and want to drive the karts
Normally i had to change to another profile and set the profiler to 240 deg for example..

well with this you can do it on the fly real easy..
just press the 2+1 button and the T to make you Logitech adjust itself to 240Deg it brilliant..
luv it..

tested on G25 and should work on G27

copied from here CLICK ME
thanks to OdeFinn for this:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Personally haven't know it before.

Instructions later if people think at this is something what they want to know.

G27_UDG_mini.jpg

[1+2] + O = ~670°
[1+2] + S = ~450°
[1+2] + X = 900° Resets to default
[1+2] + T = ~240°

1 and 2 buttons goes down almost same time, I have used order 1-2 and then selection without any specific delay, then releasing selection key and also 1 and 2 buttons.
*After many tests can say at just hold 1+2 down and then select TSOX-mode which you want to use.
Have done it everywhere, on track, on menus, so doesn't matter where, only doing it after wheel calibration, 'coz calibration resets these modes.
If you keep small tension on wheel when switching to 0deadzone mode you feel small *klak* and movement of wheel.
After successful mode change you feel it when turning wheel toward lock, there will be a FFB-engine powered lock what you feel on chosen radius.

I have figured this out yesterday so not much testing yet, hopefully somebody have time to test this also on PC, 100% sure at it will have effect on PS3.
Hardware coded feature, works on PS3 and PC.

G25 confirmed also to work same as G27
Works also on DFGT (1=start 2=select) (some works, some not..weird)

If you like it please tell me it also, and if understanding better some of those modes please tell here it also and we'll update this post.
(c)OdeFinn (lol)

Swapping between the karts and V8 just got a whole lot easier

Works in all the sim's ive tried it with Good old Logitech. Never even knew this excisted:)

Last edited:
Karts sim has been in production for many years and sadly its never made it to release

But as nobody here seems to have driven it, so its hard to say what the FFB is like watching a vid might look good but that's never enough.. we can but hope it works as good as it looks

The karts used the GSC engine (rfactor) isi were as Kartsim has its own custom game engine that has taken years to develop and i know he has stated that he has started from scratch more than once. the game engine works on a different concept to the isi engine in how it creates the physics for the karts it uses chasis flex and the tyre models to create what looks like the stunning effects you can see in the vid,
maybe one day this will see the light of day,:)

Piboso also produced a kart game kart race pro this also uses a custom game engine devolved in house to recreate the karts physics i have driven this and its very good, just hope one day he gets the online side sorted out so we can actually race with more than 5 drivers...

So at this moment in time the karts that are in GSC2013, for me are may best option when i want to race them online :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back