iRacing New Driver Daily Racing Count as of January 19, 2011

All the credit for these numbers/graphs goes to iRacer's Wolfgang W. and Darren M. This is a sticky at iRacing, so I thought I'd duplicate it here so non-iRacers could see it as well.

last week: sunday 68, monday 49, tuesday 56, wednesday 46, thursday 54, friday 68, saturday 62,

this week: sunday 61, monday 32, tuesday 44, wednesday 38, thursday xx, friday xx, saturday xx,

iRacing160111.jpg

monthlyActive.png

weeklyActive2.png

Yeah it seems to be gathering quite a momentum now and let's hope it stays. I think most guys can now look past the subscription side of it now and really appreciate the quality it has. I think it is run brilliantly and for me personally i love the track cutting side of iRacing, the club i used to race at there was a few guys that really abused this side of rFactor and tbh it really grated on me being beaten each time by guys that drive like that and get no penalty. But with this sim i know you can put 2 tyres over but you try all 4 and your doomed.

I still speak to a couple of guys from the club and they are really tempted by iRacing, it seems to be really growing into something now. I said it yesterday in a thread but for me RF2 has really lost it's appeal for me now. I was really looking forward to that after racing the 1st for the last 5 or so years but it just seems to have lost a bit of shine for me on a personal level.

My only gripe with iRacing is the SR sometimes but i guess it's the same for most. When it works it's brilliant but i hate being the scapegoat for somebody else's problem. Meaning why am i made to lose SR when the accident had nothing to do with me other than being the car that was hit?

My only gripe with iRacing is the SR sometimes but i guess it's the same for most. When it works it's brilliant but i hate being the scapegoat for somebody else's problem. Meaning why am i made to lose SR when the accident had nothing to do with me other than being the car that was hit?

Lee, its just because then no one had to adjudicate. A collision costs both parties. I think it works pretty well really. Otherwise you end up with loads of cases being looked at, and who has the time for that?
My first ever race, Williams around LRP. 15 laps in and I am in first with 5 seconds to the 2nd place dude. Come around the final bend and there is a geeza sideways across the track ... boom. I am towed in and the only inc. points are 4 for me... There is only ever one first race... thats racin. Should teach me to look further ahead (not that it would have made any difference on that corner...)
Stay Frosty
George

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back