iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
so with this trading paints i download a car i like i then put it into my docs rename it to my account number.then i get a jpeg of it and upload it all.then i can see it in customize cars ? and race with it.
excuse the daftness found it :D

Cannot connect to iRacing login page

hi, i cant connect to the log in page (link in my bookmarks) and if i try to go to iracing.com i can see that page but if i press log in it doesnt connect. any ideas ?
thanks if you do i got no clue about it,is there something i could delete or reinstall ?

• maddogg

Brake pedal sensitivity

Hi all,

a search came up empty so here is my question...

has there been any provisions added to adjust controller axis sensitivity in the last year or so? namely the brake pedal.

To give an idea of the current activity in iRacing :ooh::

The iRacing.com World Tour debuted with Saturday’s hugely successful iRacing.com Rolex 2.4 at Daytona International Speedway. Some 950 iRacers took part in the event which, conveniently, translated to 24 splits of 39 or 40 competitors . . . and a like number of winners, second and third place finishers. Speaking of numbers, the Rolex 2.4s produced 79 lead changes among 63 leaders and, officially, a whole lot of laps.

Was a lotta fun. And a lotta laps. Arms were aching a little at the end.

Had to go straight into an RACC race in the Indy car 5 mins after it. Big mistake car felt so different I was all over the place.
All in all though a great day of simracing. The Indy 500 next i might skip but really looking forward to the 12 Hours of Sebring .

• maddogg

i wonder if thats the same thing as sensitivity control. i remember the brakes locking up way too soon in the pedal travel in late '08. causing enough frustration that i canceled my subscription.
i contacted iracing but didnt get a straight answer.
was anyone here running it back then that could describe the difference? a little better, no difference, night and day difference?
could someone post a screen shot of what the "new" controls look like?

i love the tracks in iracing but not enough to deal with the unrealistic lockups.

Yeah, GREAT FUN!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! I had some supid mistakes and finished 19th in my split (3200 SOF).

I also went straight through to the RACC finals and if it wasnt some crazy guy bumping me in T2, I would have got some nice result at the 1st div split. Anyway, my club didnt have chance, because we suck big time in ovals... LOL.

Cant really tell you the difference it makes. I use load cell based pedals.

But heres a screenshot
controls.jpg
Click for full size

so with this trading paints i download a car i like i then put it into my docs rename it to my account number.then i get a jpeg of it and upload it all.then i can see it in customize cars ? and race with it.
excuse the daftness found it :D

No, you download it so you can see their skin. Most of the skins uploaded are personal so I wouldn't rename one and start using it yourself. If that happened to me I'd be extremely annoyed with whoever was using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%