Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me from around a year ago when I was around, when I was around the Gran Turismo fourms and sometimes in the Game Stock club races.. I had to leave due to personal issuses which was sometime ago, but now I'm back and I'm looking forward to being the same community member that I once was.

Edit: I'm looking at buying Forumla truck very soon aswell :)

Last edited:
@Hami1t0n I hope you have more fun here than you did at your last online home. A happy racer has little chance of breaking the rules :giggle:. So, greetings and welcome to the group!
Settle in, get acquainted, enjoy the forums and the online action that's also available.

@Lineup Legends, Hello and thanks for joining our community. Learning and fun are what we're about also. Greetings and welcome to the group! Settle in, get acquainted, enjoy the forums and the online action that's also available.

Morning virtual adrenalin junkies!

I stumbled upon the site after searching for a bit of information regarding Game Stock Car 2013, and I figured that this would be as good a place as any to get involved in a bit of online competition!

I frequent iRacing so I'm not a newcomer to the concepts of 'clean' racing but given that we're talking tin tops here I can't promise any mercy.

Good racing folks!

Welcome to the site Rahula, I hope you find what you're looking for here. For our Club and Leagues we offer serious but fair racing for all and a good place to talk about anything regarding your games and more!

I have to admit, I know nothing about PS3 or Playstation activities. A quick check of a forum for the game you're interested in and maybe a question or two, should get you on the right path, I think though, most of the League racing is carried out on PC based simulations.

Hi all. I am a 62 yr old, long time sim junkie, and active in SCCA Autocross and Rallycross events in and around Huntsville, Alabama. I strongly believe my sim obsession keeps my reflexes razor sharp, and helps me run on and over the ragged edge when competing. My BMW is race only, and its been modified by me, in my garage.

11092335734_89e3f43415_b.jpg

8274162468_29d488c91a_b.jpg

Welcome to RD Gary! Always nice to have a real live racer in the crowd. Settle in, look around at the forums for the games you play and oh, I bet you'll be getting one of our free racing licences very soon.

Hi all. I am a 62 yr old, long time sim junkie, and active in SCCA Autocross and Rallycross events in and around Huntsville, Alabama. I strongly believe my sim obsession keeps my reflexes razor sharp, and helps me run on and over the ragged edge when competing. My BMW is race only, and its been modified by me, in my garage.

11092335734_89e3f43415_b.jpg

8274162468_29d488c91a_b.jpg

Nice to know I'm not the only one from Alabama. :)

Hello,

new over here. My name is Nostromo and I've been playing VG for years. About 15 years ago, with Porsche challenge (ps one) I begin with racing video games. Now I play every game I can afford.

Glad to register here.

Reactions: Dux

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back