Inconsitant in setups

Let me explain, i set the car up great for TT and quali and all is well. I get into the race and its all over the place smoking tires and missing apex and such like. Tire wear just after 4 laps is horrid and it just doesnt make sense.

Imake sure i select the correct setup in the menu before the race so whats goingw wrong. I never suffered from this before but now its got real bad. Has anyone else suffered something like this?

Graphic performance might be your problem? When you are qualifying, you're on the track alone. When racing there are other people around you. The extra load might be causing a frame rate drop.

I had a similar problem when I increased some graphics settings, and the little bit of stutter was really messing up my driving.

just a thought.

The FPS is a good thought. I had a similar issue but realized that the problem was me. TT is repetitive and wide open, I was free to find the rhythm and ride it all session long. Races, with the excitement and other drivers clogging my prefered line, simply caused me to drive different. Having to drive different lines, adjusting brake points, changing marks, all threw off my formerly stable approach. I especially couldn't help but push the limit with trying to stay up to the guy in front of me, which caused me to drive deeper and get on the gas sooner than I ever would in a TT.

No offense intended, I don't mean to point fingers and maybe this isn't your issue at all. Just a thought...

Well it all seems to have stopped today maybe it was lag, My Alienware is more than enough to run this with massive FPS but i just wonder if the net was playing up a little and i was getting some packet loss or something

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back