Hulkenberg rejoins Force India

Howard Choularton submitted a new blog post:

Hulkenberg rejoins Force India

Force India has confirmed that Nico Hulkenberg will re-join them for the 2014 Formula 1 season. Hulkenberg, who raced for Sauber this year last drove for the team in the 2012 season.

The news will come as little surprise to many after the recent confirmation that Pastor Maldonado would race for Lotus: a seat Hulkenberg had also been in contention for.

Hulkenberg has been a hot topic in the driver market this year with an offer from Sauber, as well as almost signing for Ferrari before...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice drive for HULK! I hope they will then have more money than Sauber next year.
Signing Perez for his millions is disappointing though. I was just asking for the second driver rumors, but well you already wrote it...

Thank you @Jason Noble for your nice article!

No, how could you leave Sauber? Next year Sauber will be better than Force India i think, and you will regret this decision Nico :p

So who will replace him? Please don't say Vitaly Petrov!

No, how could you leave Sauber? Next year Sauber will be better than Force India i think, and you will regret this decision Nico :p

So who will replace him? Please don't say Vitaly Petrov!
Absolutely what I thought later on. And Force India seem to owe him money from his 2012 payment...
Just this evening I read something more: Rumors of Sauber and Marussia merging. Or however you say. But no, please not.
Sauber seem to have huge problems still! I want them to continue! Please. My favorite team.:redface:

Sutil being tipped for a seat at Sauber, with likelihood that Gutierrez will stay on as a driver, although there is still the possibility that Sirotkin will get a drive with Sauber in 2014.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%