How To:- Nvidia Inspector Profile

I Thought i would have a go at a video tutorial (my 1st lol :redface:) in sharing my tiny bit of knowledge for those that have even less an understanding.

I will show you around setting up an Nvidia Inspector Profile to use with GSC2013. With my VERY limited knowledge of graphics settings to do with AA and super-sampling etc,

If you see a setting that is wrong or can be improved please kindly post any improvements / corrections to what I'm doing.

I hope it helps some folks :D

I Thought i would have a go at a video tutorial (my 1st lol :redface:) in sharing my tiny bit of knowledge for those that have even less an understanding.

I will show you around setting up an Nvidia Inspector Profile to use with GSC2013. With my VERY limited knowledge of graphics settings to do with AA and super-sampling etc,

If you see a setting that is wrong or can be improved please kindly post any improvements / corrections to what I'm doing.

I hope it helps some folks :D

what a beautiful graphic Robbie,it's Amazing.
all Annoying AA is gone
it's work fine on my GTX760 with 10 AI,but I think for more cars on track I should take easy on AA and anisotropic filtering
when I watch reply, sometime I think FPS goes under 30 or even 20 frame
anyway very helpful post,and I appreciate that.
nice graphic card,590 SLI is a MONSTER!:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back