How much did you spent so far?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I just logged in to iracing.com to see how much I have spent since day one I entered:

$351,98

Good lord :frown:

And I don't even have an active subscription anymore to use the content. With my driving history in the game it comes close to $1 per lap lol!

With that much you could drive any sport car on a real track for all day long, that worth much more than playing a game, no matter the quality. just a point.​

Yes, you could drive it for one day and spend all the nights that you could have fun driving iRacing sitting alone on your bed and thinking of that one day you drove a real sports car.

With that much you could drive any sport car on a real track for all day long, that worth much more than playing a game, no matter the quality. just a point.​
I play golf, and whilst Pebble Beach is one of the ultimate courses to play for any golfer, at green fees in excess of $500 (plus travel expenses), I can pay my annual subscription at my home course for a full year and not have to pay anything else to play the course all year round, with my fellow pals.

Whilst playing Pebble would be memorable, its just one day, when for the same outlay I can have months of enjoyment at my home club.

BTW, why didn't you put your money towards a track day instead of subscribing to iRacing, lol. The track day would be worth much more than playing a game. Just a point.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dont tell the Mrs..

I have spent to date $802.63. Over three years. This includes a three year subscription that ends in Aug 2012... Sheesh.. it does add up. I dont even have all the tracks. I do however have all cars..

Cheers..
RJ

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back