HDR Profile Test rFactor 2

Hard to say RIni, I assume all images are direct from ingame?

First off I think it looks very nice. Surroundings look on color, and have the "warmth" they should have.
I do feel the cars lack a bit of color. There is no metalic shine in them, think that is what I miss. But very nice so far! Would be awesome if we can get a default for the tracks that works, and has also a nice night view! Good work so far!

That first post, with the light and darker one. Are you sure you did not mix them up? The top one seems darker, but is called the bright one.

I like the last 2 shots! Very nice.
Is there a way ( I have no idea what I am talking about here!), you can get a little more "warmth" in the cars (is that called the bloom effect?), whilst the track stays the same? I like how the track looks, but I like nice colors on the cars as well.

That first post, with the light and darker one. Are you sure you did not mix them up? The top one seems darker, but is called the bright one.

I like the last 2 shots! Very nice.
Is there a way ( I have no idea what I am talking about here!), you can get a little more "warmth" in the cars (is that called the bloom effect?), whilst the track stays the same? I like how the track looks, but I like nice colors on the cars as well.

In rFactor 2 HDR i use AirMassMult to make the colors more warmth or colder

in v7 im testing bloom

i wil post a vid soon of 3pm Silverstone Gl4dia70rZv7HDR

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back