Having A Blast!!!

Well I have to say best sim ever hands down. The so called competition doesn't come close. Even on my sucky laptop Iracing runs well 30fps. Well be doing my first Legends race here shortly did my first TT. No results yet.

Well I am 2 secs off pace at SoBO and 15 at lime rock:frown:. The little Legend car is very unforgiving. One little mistake round you go. I might do better at Lanier.

EDIT: Wish I could race the Street Stock. I have yet to spin that in testing.

First race at Sobo went 10 laps down. Best so far is 19.4. Perhaps the most embarrassing race I have had since my Nascar Racing 3 , I still have it, days. I am going to try to make the most out of these 30 days I can. Well in Forza 3 it took 3 months to get my first win 3 soon followed that first one.

JM the secret at SoBo is to keep it in 4th and use no brakes, only let off the power and coast then controlled back on again. Do that and it should help you to get into the 17's. If you can avoid the wreck that is.

PS instead of practiced run it in TT that way you get practice and some SR. You should be able to run. 90 to 100 laps in the half hour, that's 400 cornersd in half an hour!

I actually have found it helpful to just tap the brake as I'm going into the corner; for one thing, it helps get the car into a bit of a slide, which I think is necessary for fast times. I'm in the 17's pretty consistently doing that...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back