Half Price Sale !!

http://www.racedepartment.com/50-discount-raceroom-racing-experience-content/

Cars, tracks, and liveries are 50% off for the next 7 days. Visit the store to view the discounted pricing.

"We’re closing up the studio and heading home for a long weekend with family during the Easter holiday. While we’re away we invite you to try the new class based challenges and enjoy big savings on R3E content.

There are four new events running on the competition page and they feature 16 cars in total for you to drive around 4 different courses. Try them all and when you find a car or track you just have to have, we invite you to drop by the store and pick them up at half price. All RaceRoom Racing Experience content is 50% off* until April 22nd, 2014 at 0900 CET. Tell your friends."

Last edited by a moderator:
any particularly good cars/tracks worth grabbing while the sale is on?

I like all of the tracks except Indianapolis, Hungaroing, and maybe Zolder. Not that they aren't accurate or anything, just tough to drive and not as much fun to me, more technical I guess. As for cars, they have all different attributes, I would try to buy one from each class, that way you can experience each class, and if there's a cash tournament which is almost always running, there's less chance you have to buy the content to enter it.

The BMW 320 Turbo, BMW M1 Procar, Corvette C6R GT2, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Pagoni Zonda R, RUF RT12R, BMW M3 GT2, BMW Z4 GT3 are all fun to drive.

I'm still working my way through some of the others but I can tell you that the Mustang and the the Camaro are both heavy and hard to drive, the Camaro is easier, but the Mustang just spins like crazy and slides everywhere.

Last edited:
This would happen two days after I bought $100 worth of content. More than a little sick about this.
I can feel your pain and hear your crying wallet. Call it "bad timing" and you shouldn't think about it any longer.
It's like buying a new TV and 2 days later you see a special offer with the same TV and 30% off the price.:confused:

I can feel your pain and hear your crying wallet. Call it "bad timing" and you shouldn't think about it any longer.
It's like buying a new TV and 2 days later you see a special offer with the same TV and 30% off the price.:confused:

More like 50% off.

That being said, I wouldn't have bought it at full price if I couldn't afford it. These things happen sometimes, its just bad luck this time.

Sadly the advertised track isn't part of the sale. (Salzburgring)
455_tud3xkajx5isf.jpg

But to be fair ....it's comprehensible that Simbin want the full price first. ;)

Sadly the advertised track isn't part of the sale. (Salzburgring)
455_tud3xkajx5isf.jpg

But to be fair ....it's comprehensible that Simbin want the full price first. ;)

Yea I can understand that. Amazon is the only retailer I know of that will refund your money if a price changes within a few days after you paid a higher price.

I'm probably going to jump in on this because I'm convinced of Simbin's direction that they're taking. And I like it.

For those who are interested:
1 car from each category: +-1400 vRP (14 euros or less)
All tracks: 2523 vRP (25 euros or less)
All cars: 3527 vRP (35 euros or less)
All R3E content: 6050 vRP (60 euros or less)

IMO it's worth it. Especially with multiplayer around the corner. :)

I'm probably going to jump in on this because I'm convinced of Simbin's direction that they're taking. And I like it.

For those who are interested:
1 car from each category: +-1400 vRP (14 euros or less)
All tracks: 2523 vRP (25 euros or less)
All cars: 3527 vRP (35 euros or less)
All R3E content: 6050 vRP (60 euros or less)

IMO it's worth it. Especially with multiplayer around the corner. :)

I paid about $120 full price for all of the content and don't regret it. Its still very fun to play when you dial in your wheel settings properly. Once they have some sort of proper AI racing in R3E and get multiplayer going in R3E and DTME, it should be quite good.

I have a 279 points remaining after buying all the tracks and 4 cars. Can anyone suggest a good car or two before the sale is over?

Currently own:
Audi R8 LMS (RaceRoom DTM purchase bonus)
BMW 320 Turbo
BMW M3 E30
Corvette C6R GT2
Chevrolet Daytona Prototype

And the Free cars:
134 Judd v8
Aquila CR1 Sports GT
Canhard R52
DMD P20
Saleen S7R

I'm not really into the super cars but might pick one up (GTR X class) if nothing more fun is suggested.

Thanks

I have a 279 points remaining after buying all the tracks and 4 cars. Can anyone suggest a good car or two before the sale is over?

Currently own:
Audi R8 LMS (RaceRoom DTM purchase bonus)
BMW 320 Turbo
BMW M3 E30
Corvette C6R GT2
Chevrolet Daytona Prototype

And the Free cars:
134 Judd v8
Aquila CR1 Sports GT
Canhard R52
DMD P20
Saleen S7R

I'm not really into the super cars but might pick one up (GTR X class) if nothing more fun is suggested.

Thanks

The BMW M1 Procar, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Pagoni Zonda R, RUF RT12R, BMW M3 GT2, BMW Z4 GT3 are all fun to drive.

Hello, am new to this sim racing and also to this forum, have been playing Race07 for a few weeks with a friend, but was shown this game yesterday and although I didn't buy all tracks and cars, I did invest 2000 vRP (£16.79)and bought 5 cars
BMW M3 E30 Gr.A
McLaren-Mercedes SLR 722GT
Zakspeed Capri
Cougar C14/2
RUF CTR3

and 6 Tracks
Circuit Park Zandvoort
Circuit Zolder
Hockenheimring
Suzuka Circuit
BathurstCircuit
Mazda Laguna Seca.

All I need to do now is practice, practice, practice, Oh, and save up for a new wheel and pedal set, currently using an old Logitech Driving Force Pro (don't laugh), bought for £22 from a well known auction site

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%