GTC-TC-76 Firebird @ Talladega- Sun 3rd November 2013

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: 3 RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL

Class: GTC-TC-76 Pontiac Firebird TA ( Download )
Track: Talladega Road course ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Car: Firebird TA
Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20:30 (15 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car: Firebird HC
Practice start time: GMT 21:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21:30 (15 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES Click them Please Read the rules.
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 =Firebird TA/ Race2 = Firebird HC Even number vice versa.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time
(1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson - Cannot attend
  2. Andrew James
  3. Calum McLure
  4. Steve Walker
  5. Ian Strom
  6. Hiroshi Awazu
  7. Yves Larose
  8. Dmytro Botnarenko
  9. Antonio Tavares
  10. Allan Ramsbottom
  11. Kjell Eilertsen
  12. Dave Flower
  13. Guus Verver
  14. Roland Warmenhoven
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are too late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different, get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the same problem if i use my second or third install of the game, you have 2 choices here you either use the steam version and the cheat works with no problems or the second option is to first install the mod in your steam version of the game, run the game to unlock the car, close the game and copy the entire game over your second install so the car will be unlock. the problem with the second option is that you have to do the steps i discribed everytime you install a new mod it can get painful :(

if you added the firebird after the cheat you will have to pay for it you have 1000000 dollars so buying a car is not a problem.
So mods have no fee for a car but then you can't sell it so they charge it no real problem just how certain mods are done:)

if you added the firebird after the cheat you will have to pay for it you have 1000000 dollars so buying a car is not a problem.
So mods have no fee for a car but then you can't sell it so they charge it no real problem just how certain mods are done:)
No I have no cash; I'll see what I can do with other unlock mods or whatever.

Sign me up please.

@ Andrew James - as Rupe said you have to create a new profile for the cheat to work as it only affects profiles made AFTER the cheat is installed - I beieve if you create a profile (and I think you could just use your name but with a double space inbetween first/last name) - then copy just your .PLR file across into that profile inserting the extra space into its name using rename) you shoudl find it will work,

About the cheat rather than downloading simply open up Notepad - Click File - (don't type anything in the document) - then click Save As - and name it TG2001.DYN - clicking on the save as type option at the bottom and select 'ALL FILES' - and drop the file in your GTL folder thats all the cheat is a blank document with that name.. can save time on installs later on, or if like I have done before you go and blow you download quota on a track/car then can't get the tiny .DYN file!!!

Sign me up please.

@ Andrew James - as Rupe said you have to create a new profile for the cheat to work as it only affects profiles made AFTER the cheat is installed - I beieve if you create a profile (and I think you could just use your name but with a double space inbetween first/last name) - then copy just your .PLR file across into that profile inserting the extra space into its name using rename) you shoudl find it will work,

About the cheat rather than downloading simply open up Notepad - Click File - (don't type anything in the document) - then click Save As - and name it TG2001.DYN - clicking on the save as type option at the bottom and select 'ALL FILES' - and drop the file in your GTL folder thats all the cheat is a blank document with that name.. can save time on installs later on, or if like I have done before you go and blow you download quota on a track/car then can't get the tiny .DYN file!!!
Thanks; it's odd though because it was all working fine for the past couple of months. The cheat works in that all cars are unlocked. It's just the Firebirds that aren't. But tomorrow I'll try and do what you guys have said.

It's touch and go as to whether I make the race today folks; thought I was getting over this flu in time, but today has seen recovery take a step backwards. If I'm up to it at the time, I'll be there. If I fall asleep because of this headache, I won't.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%