GTC-TC-76 Firebird @ Talladega- Sun 3rd November 2013

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: 3 RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL

Class: GTC-TC-76 Pontiac Firebird TA ( Download )
Track: Talladega Road course ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Car: Firebird TA
Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20:30 (15 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car: Firebird HC
Practice start time: GMT 21:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21:30 (15 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES Click them Please Read the rules.
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 =Firebird TA/ Race2 = Firebird HC Even number vice versa.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time
(1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson - Cannot attend
  2. Andrew James
  3. Calum McLure
  4. Steve Walker
  5. Ian Strom
  6. Hiroshi Awazu
  7. Yves Larose
  8. Dmytro Botnarenko
  9. Antonio Tavares
  10. Allan Ramsbottom
  11. Kjell Eilertsen
  12. Dave Flower
  13. Guus Verver
  14. Roland Warmenhoven
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are too late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different, get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did notice that the tyres were getting hot but i could still appear to drive round the track even with the rear right red, and front right going from yellow to red. caution must be used when on the infield, but i had no adverse effects on the banking, just hot very hot tyres, i will check again to be sure the car will make race distance :)

Wow! Some real new raw power beasts for me! This mods by Team21 guys are something like 2nd breath for our old lovely sim. :thumbsup: Sign me up please.

BTW guys, was separation by the cars for each race made intentionally? As far as I can see after my 5 min practice they have more than 10 secs difference on one lap and if we we'll take different cars this will be two-classes race and obviously will narrow the competitive groups.:cautious:

Last edited:
Thats something we can look at in the future,
Top priority is to finish the race with all drivers in both races.:)

The banking heats up the outside tyres so drivers will have to pay attention to this when dropping to the
infield part of the track.

I've installed the cars, but the Firebird isn't available (it says I need to pay for it). I've used the unlock all cheat thing, and every other car is available bar the Firebirds. Any ideas please?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%