GSC2013 v1.10 Bug Report thread

Hi Reiza,
I don't know if you are aware, or if you even intend this feature to be used but I thought I should report it.

I tried editing the plr file, in particular the 'number of race sessions'.
I changed it to 3, and it worked very well:
race 1 starts according to qualifying positions, then race 2 is a reversal of race 1's results, the race 2 is a final between the top 6 cars. OK so far.
Everything works fine if I run them one after the other in the same game session,
but if I try to quit the game after race 1, the game freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.
Not sure if anything can be done, but it was a good way of running endurance distances totalling 3 to 5 hrs, so it's a shame its not possible to quit between the sessions.

Also not sure if anyone else has seen this but Blitz Rennsport car in F3, my view is now under car. Hope its not just me.

Edit: Yep, you can add 5 more cars to that list. I have 6 cars in F3 that the view is now under the car. :confused:

Last edited:
These cars have the gen string as BB. The cars with Gen string AA are fine..heres a pic

Attachments

• GRAB_007.JPG
    GRAB_007.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 412
The file F3_cockpitinfoB has no entries in it. thats why the screwed up camera.on the F3
I copied and pasted the file from GSC12 to 13 and it worked. Replace file with this one in your GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\F3 folder
I removed my file. better to have the proper one

Last edited:
Some small bugs I've noticed:

1- The showroom is not showing car specs anymore;

2- Not sure if it's a bug, but pilot names in showroom doesn't seem right (for some series):

"Formula__3: (Pilot Name)"
"For_Classic: (Pilot Name)"
"Form_Reiza: (Pilot Name)"
"Retro: (Pilot Name)"
"kart1 (Pilot Name)"
"kart2 (Pilot Name)"
"MiniCooper (Pilot Name)"

Well, it doesn't follow a pattern, like these:

"StockCar V8: (Pilot Name)"
"Camaro SS: (Pilot Name)"
"Opala: (Pilot Name)"

On the Interlagos kart 3 track, when the AI drives into the pit, they almost always hit the tirewall at the pit entry... Didn't notice it at other tracks yet. Other than that I really enjoy the karts now!

Might sound like a silly question but do you have GSC 2013 1.0 installed already or are you trying to upgrade from GSC 2012, which is not possible.

Judging by this:
How do you do that?
He hasn't opened up his ports on his router yet. I have this problem every time I so much as change my router's password.

@gosjean check here -> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-2012-faq-english.52944/

From there:
Which ports do I need to open on a dedicated server in order to host?

TCP port 34747 must be opened. In addition to this, the UDP port numbers are listed in the multiplayer.ini as 34597 and 34697 by default need to be opened. You need to open from these two UDP numbers upwards for each server you have open.

Just check the correct port numbers for GSC 2013's multiplayer.ini though, as they might differ from GSC 2012's.

Should solve it.

EDIT: Also how to actually get to the options to open router ports are probably required. Here are a few results ;) -> https://www.google.co.za/search?q=o...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Judging by this:

He hasn't opened up his ports on his router yet. I have this problem every time I so much as change my router's password.

@gosjean check here -> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-2012-faq-english.52944/

From there:

Just check the correct port numbers for GSC 2013's multiplayer.ini though, as they might differ from GSC 2012's.

Should solve it.

EDIT: Also how to actually get to the options to open router ports are probably required. Here are a few results ;) -> https://www.google.co.za/search?q=open router ports&oq=open router ports&aqs=chrome..69i57.3235j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
I just opened those ports and it's still telling me the same thing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back