GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
someone is using the G27 pedals with the Nixim V2 mod?! i'm having so much trouble! I, as always, have set the sensibility to 75% and deadzone to 35% (as suggested by Nixim as well) but don't know why i still lock the brake and it seem that half the pressure is like full pressure. Someone with a solution?! D:

There is a small bug in the Opala category.
The RMX team and your car does not appear in the menu.

The reason is that its driver file (MMartins), has the same name as one driver of the Master team.
I pulled out the last letter (s) of the pilot's name, changing to MMartin and then the team finally appeared on the menu :thumbsup:

@Reiza Studios

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jeff Huber
Hi, you need to press the 0 on the number keypad of your keyboard,
not the 0 above the the letters but to the right
View attachment 44782

I dont get anything from that key , the map just dont work for me , is there a file config I can edit to just have it on by default , I dont know whats going on with the map but I cant get it to work .

Also as I go into the pits to park in my spot the game will will force the car to an angle before I get there and kinda flip my FFB , kinda like when you spin out ant the game faces you in the right direction , all a bit weird Ive only just installed the game .

For the people complaining about download speeds just use a downloads manager , I use the free Jdownloader and had the game in 2 hrs .

this should also get the map to show
look in this file open with notepad
H:\GSC2013\Plugins\TrackMap\TrackMapConf

GENERAL]

TeamMembers = Fazerbox

UseSharedMemory = 1

//ModeMap = [ OFF | FIX | ROTATION ]
ModeMap =ROTATION (type in here on of the above)

// pixels:meters. Default 100:200, 100 Pixels = 200 Meters
ZOOM =100:200

//SkipTrackPoints . Default: 5 ( 0 = No SKIP)
SkipTrackPoints = 3

//Names [ 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 ] 0=NO ; 1=Name; 2=Number; 3 = Number+Name

then save and the map should appear in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%