GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Guys,

i was just checking multiplayer and saw many tracks that do not ship with GSC2013. Are there already tracks available for us to try? I'm a noob and don't know the GSC scene, so forgive me for asking such question. Oh, and there aren't many players on multiplayer, the most were like 6.

I am experiencing some sound problems...especially with the Stock cars. To be honest, I have these problems since GSC2012. Any advice? (it´s the same with on- and off board sound cards). During upshifts and downshifts the audio seems to disappear My OS is W7. Thanks in advance!

Hi fellow racers, I get this message

GSC.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click OK to close the application

I tried all the tricks I could find: afterburner fix, d3d9.dll delete, run as admin, no luck. Once I got the activation screen and that accepted my license, but same error message after that.

So maybe a corrupt download? The install went OK... Now I can re-download those 5GB but will take a long time and I am dying to try the goodies!

Could anyone be so kind and post the checksums so I can find out which one to redownload? Please :) it will save a lot of time thank you!

I have/had this error; after much searching and trying I found it was/is, my Firewall (Webroot Secure Anywhere) it is not blocked in the program and I got no pop up, so it was only in desperation that I turned off Webroot and found the game ran perfect, turn Webroot back on and I get the error again.
I am not bothered now; as I will be playing off line till I get up to speed, tracks, cars and all.
I have always run Webroot and Windows Firewall in tandem (recommended by Webroot) so when I go online I will still be protected when I turn off Webroot so the game will run.

The emails to all pre-orders were sent within a 2 hour period a few days ago. If you have not received it yet, please contact us through a PM here or at sales@reizastudios.com

We´re trying to work out why some people did not get their links in their email as this is done through an automated system fed with emails from all orders placed - it´s not like we´re manually going through the emails or anything.

In the meantime check your SPAM boxes to make sure it not end up there, and let us know if you still need the links.

For new purchases, there is a download link of the current build now available directly from Plimus´ purchase receipt so if you order now you´ll get the link with your Serial Number right away.

Last edited:
Emerson, can you let us know what your sound cards are?

Hi!
It´s a Blaster Audigy SE. Have tried different drivers, but without success (now, the sound problem is even worst than with GSC2012, due to the problem with shiftings). And there is more... driving over some kerbs causes an annoying crackling (it's particularly bad at Velopark - whats weird - same in GSC2012). The onboard card is a Realtek...but as I said, the problem is the same. Maybe the problem is with my system...never heard anyone complaining about audio issues... :(

Actually i have problem with GSC2013 audio too, i have to change the "Number of Effects" to the lowest value because the game go very lag using higher value when i start recording.:coffee:
GSC_Audio.jpg

For new purchases, there is a download link of the current build now available directly from Plimus´ purchase receipt so if you order now you´ll get the link with your Serial Number right away.

I can confirm this. Ordered it online yesterday, received serial number and download link instantly. Download was really slow, but completed without problems. Installed without any issues, easily configured my G25 and Fanatec Clubsport pedals and was racing within minutes. 1st experience with any version of GSC has been extremely positive. Looking forward to exploring all the cars and track.

i do have the GSC all mapped to one button so i can cycle through it lap times, tyre temps,pits top etc
and the race bar on the bottom of the sreen to see where i am , i use the track map for if i go off to look its all clear to come back on track...
id like the track map so it could move it onto the center screen when using 3 screens if that was possible...:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back