GSC2013 - More cars, more tracks, more features coming up

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Over the next few months we plan to continue supporting GSC2013 with a constant flow of developments, including new cars, new tracks and new simulation features.

Without going into specific details just yet, this is what GSC2013 users can look foward to in the near future:

1- The updates will come in at a roughly regular pace - every month or so something new will be added to the sim, be it a new track, a new car, or a new feature, along with continuous improvements & eventual bug fixes;

2- All updates will be free - if you own GSC2013, the new content will be made available to you at no adittional charge. We are however looking into experimenting with more community interaction for those willing to participate and contribute with the funding of these developments;

3- As with the content currently available in the sim, there will be a mix of licensed and fictional content;

4- The main goal for these updates is to continue to enrich the simulation and the diversity of driving experiences available - no "more of the same", the new content will complement and enhance the existing stuff into an even more complete racing sim package;

5- The diversity is relative to our own content but also relative to other sims - these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game (they are not obscure either mind);

6- Also keeping to the "diversity" guideline, relative to base content the new content will be largely international (non-brazilian) - from past, present and future.

Stay tuned for more news in the near future, and feel free to discuss and give ideas as to what you would like to see in GSC2013 - we welcome the feedback :)

Very exciting! I can't wait.

This is the bit I'm most excited about, "these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game"

Last edited:
AWESOME , AWESOME, AWESOME!!

Man Reiza studios have outdone themselves on this sim! It sure would be really , really cool to implement some of the Australian and other countries tracks in which they run the V8 supercars on.

Bathurst comes to mind! ( crossing fingers)

Thank you Reiza studios for doing such a kick ass job on this sim!

It sure would be really , really cool to implement some of the Australian and other countries tracks in which they run the V8 supercars on.

Bathurst comes to mind! ( crossing fingers)

Just imagine if they added Aussie V8 Supercars and the Aussie V8 tracks, mmmmmm!!!

Of course, I'm probably dreaming again. :)

This would certainly get me off the fence and buying this one.

I think GSC 2013 is missing some GT/Prototype action.

I suggest adding the prototypes from the Brasilian Endurance Championship - http://www.topseries.com.br/

Particularly the MADE IN BRASIL Metalmoro MRX:
5mrxmetalmoro.jpg

Builder website (includes technical specs in PDF):
http://www.metalmoro.com.br/produtos/sport-prototipos

On board video (there are more videos on that channel):

These would go perfectly with the brasilian tracks of GSC and the new endurance options (refueling and day/night cycle).

Please Reiza Studios! Get Niels on the case and make this a reality!

Um abraço de Portugal :thumbsup:

WEC goes to Interlagos next year; wouldn't mind being able to race prototypes and GT together; +1 for hoping there's prototypes (but I am sure I'm going to be happy no matter what the updates are)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 140 13.8%