Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem: I have downloaded the file from the subscription website. Tried installing it and it froze. I can not even delete the file. I am running windows 7. I tried using tuneup Utilities to delete the file but can not get rid of it. Worried that my hard drive is going to go. As it runs for more than 15 mins and more and still can not delete the file

a problem I am having is whenever I run the race at
Ribeirão Preto in the championship is that it is saying I am still in a formation lap on the first lap of racing and that i dont get the actual green flag until the second lap

I'm on this race in the championship at the moment driving the stock cars, I started from pole but after 1 or 2 laps I get a penalty warning for lapping the field under yellows, and get 3 laps deducted. I have formation laps tuned off.

Also at some tracks a number of AI cars have collisions/get stuck in the pits, so I setup races so there's no pitstops.

Other things I've noticed is that the AI don't suffer as bad with tyre wear compared to my car, also they don't appear to use Push to Pass throughout a race there straight line speeds are the same every lap.

I have a problem: I have downloaded the file from the subscription website. Tried installing it and it froze. I can not even delete the file. I am running windows 7. I tried using tuneup Utilities to delete the file but can not get rid of it. Worried that my hard drive is going to go. As it runs for more than 15 mins and more and still can not delete the file
Before clciking on the downloaded file, deactivate your antivirus (for me it was caused by Microsoft Securiy Essentials). The installation file then works properly. Reactivate your AV afterwards. I think other background programs also cause this so see what you have running, one of them is causing it. :)

I'm on this race in the championship at the moment driving the stock cars, I started from pole but after 1 or 2 laps I get a penalty warning for lapping the field under yellows, and get 3 laps deducted. I have formation laps tuned off.

Also at some tracks a number of AI cars have collisions/get stuck in the pits, so I setup races so there's no pitstops.

Other things I've noticed is that the AI don't suffer as bad with tyre wear compared to my car, also they don't appear to use Push to Pass throughout a race there straight line speeds are the same every lap.
How did you turn off formation laps?

How did you turn off formation laps?

I'm not totally sure I did turn them off, but when I do a championship race there is no formation lap, the race begins rolling on the start/finish straight and the race starts as you cross the line. I don't think you can change the championship settings/options.

You can select "Fast Rolling" start in a single race, which gives the same type of start.

Maybe i missed this, but i have issues setting up my controller- I have a G27 installed, and a FF joystick, and when i try and assign axis and buttons from the 27, it always defaults the imput to "Joy2 B13"... no matter what.

i just got the game today, and have the 1.7 patch applied, and im running Win7..

My game has been deactivated and I cannot get it activated anymore.
When I try my serial, I get a error saying "An internal failure occured on the server".

I didn't do anything with my PC after the GSC F3 race last night, although when I switched it off there were Windows Updates being installed....

What should I do????

Edit:
Also rFactor1 doesn't work any more...:confused:

Edit 2:
After booting rFactor2, everything works again.... very strange indeed.... :O_o:

Solved! :)

Hi,

I have a recurent problem with Game Stock Car.

I bought this game a couple of days ago and installed it with patch 1.7 + 3 DLC's and track pack and V8 sound mod ...

I am using:
- Win7 x64 with all updates
- 8g ram
- Core i7 1366
- EVGA GTX 570 with lattest driver

The game will constantly crash (game stock car stop responding) without any details ...

It will most of the time crash when trying to apply display changes like FOV or Head movement. It will also crash when accessing the main menu to quit the game, it will crash before I have the time to click on the exit button. It will crash on all car mods ...

What I have tried so far .. :

- Uninstall and re-install
- Disable MS Security essential real time scan
- Shutdown Deamon tools
- Removed dinput8.dll from directory
- Disable NVIDIA 3D

Any ideas ?

Thx!

Hi,

thx for your help ... yes the game is unstable in my case since the initial installation ... I did not test 1.6 and did not test the game without DLCs ... I will take some time today to test all updates separatelly and report back.

I do not use steam but launch the game via Simxperience Commander 3 ... I will test a manual launch ...

EDIT: I uninstall everything and tried again launching the game with original shortcut
- V1.6 = game crashes when changing controller 2 options like head movement and at main menu
- V1.7 without dinput8.dll = same exact behaviour ...

I stopped there and did not installed any DLC's or track pack and other mods ...
Any ideas ?

EDIT 2:
PROBLEM RESOLVED
Root cause: Fanatec beta driver 125
Resolution: Reverted back to driver 115
Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%