Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
gsc12_01.jpg

Click here for the full gallery of images

Beyond the obvious new Stock Car season, with the new cars, new tracks and some new rules, it´s a substantial technical revamp from top to bottom - tracks, cars, sounds, physics are all updated on some level.

We´re looking to add some new content too which should be quite cool but no firm word to be said on that just yet.

We´ll "spill the beans" with the details in due time, right now there is work to be done :)

The Montana has been considered and shouldnt be discarded as a possibility, but it´s really the least desirable from our wishlist. Though it´s a cool looking bodywork, it´s essentially the old pre-2009 Stock Cars with less power. Not much in terms of content diversity.

Moreover, gathering permissions from all drivers and sponsors is quite a process, adds to the poor cost/benefit balance of adding this series in.

Content diversity? How about a Formula Re(Indy)iza ? As a 'make believe' copy (like the 'F1' Reiza) you wouldn't need any permissions (here's hoping) Anyway, looking forward to any addition, whetever it is :)

It is really a step forward graphically. Sure the hole light-enviroment is completly oldschool but the new shaders work really great and with a good bright hdr setting it really is working together I believe. At least it already does in present GSC.

I wonder if the team did any tests with that fxaa injector...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%