G27 FFB problems (FFB not working)

Hi
The FFB is not working in rfactor, race 07, RRRE and GTR2 but in Assetto Corsa, rFactor2, Grid2, Dirt3 etc it is working perfectly. What is going on? I do not think that the wheel is not working well because FFB works but not in all games. Can you help me?

Is the Raptr Amd gaming apply confirmed as being the problem?
I'd love to hear from someone else to hear if this can be a widespread solution. I've used Raptr for ages, had FFB problems for ages, and I would love it to be as simple as this.

Is the Raptr Amd gaming apply confirmed as being the problem?
I'd love to hear from someone else to hear if this can be a widespread solution. I've used Raptr for ages, had FFB problems for ages, and I would love it to be as simple as this.

It could well be. I have the same wheel as you, and the same racing sims/games as you, and I only had this a while back in rFactor, but hasn't happened in a while, and I've never had Raptr.

It could also be the reason you have trouble with the FFB in F1 2012, as you've mentioned a while ago.

****ING FINALLY! Had this problem for a while in Race07 and reinstalled countless times, never managed to fix it until you came along Christos. Goodbye Raptr, hope to never see you again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back