G25 issue

Hi all,

I am a bit of a loss here concerning my G25 and GSC. Back in v1.10 the wheel worked just fine and whenever I went into options or controller config the wheel kept working.

Since 1.15 (clean install as well) the wheel stops working alltogether when I go into the options menu a second time (for example during a race) and will not get back on except when restarting the entire game. This is quite a hassle if you're ready to race and I am affraid this will go bad come an online race soon.

So anyone got an idea why the wheel stops responding? Again during the first trip to the options/controller it works fine (alltough I need to select g25 preset everytime) but then no matter where or what during a second and consecutive visits to the options/garage screen the wheel just stops responding except when restarting the entire game.

Note that even though the wheel stops in GSC the logitech profiler/global device settings do work so it's deffenitly not hardware related as in it's not the wheel. Other games don't have this issue as well and all just work, just like GSC did at 1.10.

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back