Free WC seats for Nurburgring - Ash Racing and/or GhostSpeed Racing Team

We are missing some drivers for this race, so we are in need to find 1 or most likely 2 drivers for tomorrow's race. So, if you are looking to race WC tomorrow please contact me asap! Maybe this 1 race opportunity can be extended for more races. If you feel ready for the chance, don't miss it! ;)

If the other teams have a driver to loan for this WC race, please let me know. I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

For everyone that's competing in FSR Fantasy League: Morgan Morand, Philipp Puschke and Jernej Simoncic won't take part in this race so you better make some changes in your teams! ;)

Hey There

My name is Edwin Jowsey, I am looking at getting into FSR. I have experience in setting up race cars and have used rfactor in the past so I know some setup tips if needed for the team. (And more advanced telemetry like motec)

I'm looking at a test role with reserve world championship driver or world trophy seat (Best times for me) cannot do this weekend to short notice but ready in the future after getting used to the mod physics.

You can find my race history on the below page:
http://www.driverdb.com/drivers/edwin-jowsey/

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me: jowseyf3@gmail.com

already did and rejected on both teams
keep-calm-and-apply-again-6.png

I don't know if Ron's requests are a joke or if he's serious but I will give a serious and honest answer to that. I would never accept an unprepared driver to race for my team in WC even if that would mean being 1 car short there. A driver that's 2 or 3 seconds away from even making into WT G1 race is completelly off pace and he would be a danger in the WC race due to the big difference in pace.

So, Ron, you first need to practice hard and improve yourself before applying to WC or even WS. WC is not for everyone, you have to work hard, be fast and consistent to race there.

I hope I wasn't too harsh but that's the truth.

Anyway, I have now the 4 WC drivers for tomorrow. Thanks for your attention!

And as Ron would say: "Thread Closed" :D

C'mon, Ron's the World Champion, he's just too shy to show his true speed, he's hiding it :D

Tuomas dont embarrass yourself i am trying my best its a matter in my opinion of setup both on track and wheel setup i have a good track setup but dont have a good wheel to have that performance
I'm not embarrassing myself, just saying that you're trying your hardest. ;)

And if you're saying I'm embarrassing myself, what are you doing then?

not all the teams just those who need a helping hand or got no one in reserve / lower division anyway i refuse to be told to take another career path because i was to trying to offer my services, so now i will continue on in FSR regardless of what certain Team Managers say

not all the teams just those who need a helping hand or got no one in reserve / lower division anyway i refuse to be told to take another career path because i was to trying to offer my services, so now i will continue on in FSR regardless of what certain Team Managers say

Ron, I don't want to be disrespectful but honestly you aren't fast enough to even be a reserve or even just a test driver for a WC team, look at it like this, you can barely compete at the back of G2 in WT, I can't imagine a WC team wanting someone who's that slow to I guess, test their setups etc. because you wouldn't exactly give back enough data to any WC driver for them to improve much if at all.
Don't change your "career path", just stick to WT and improve as much as you can and work up slowly, look Ron, I'm quicker than you and I can't even get to G1 yet but I wouldn't even consider asking for a reserve for WC, even if I got asked to I wouldn't because of how incapable I am, I'm not fast enough and I'm not confident enough either, just stick to what your doing for now...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back