Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Here it is :)

links:

Mediafire (zip file)
Mediafire (exe installer)
RaceDepartment (high-speed mirror)

INSTALLATION:
Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Reiza will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a super hi-tech modern F1 car. Feel their impressive grip and how amazingly they adhere to the track.. Until they dont anymore!

We´ve heard from someone who should know that this is “the closest experience to the real thing outside the top teams´ professional simulators.” Now it´s your turn to check out for yourself!

Special thanks to extra official GSC-credits to Koen Calleyl who modelled the car, and our man Domagoj Lovric who helped develop the sounds into their final state.

Dont forget to check the technical documentation on this car for some extra in-depth knowledge on how to best set it up.

And last but not least, here is the template for those of you who want to get on painting your own skins.

Enjoy!

Hello Nils :)
i saw your video clip show few lap in F-reiza car.
i'm notice you can down shift alot faster than my car.
How can i setting something to do that.
Thankyou.

That is a good point! A good tip to users, find your PLR file (userdata / yourplayername folder) and look for the line:

Repeat Shifts="4"

I think 4 is our default, which is fine for the 'slow shifting' Stock Cars, but for F1, set that to:

Repeat Shifts="0"

While you are in the PLR file, the sparks don't come from the plank of the car. For better spark flow, find:

Spark Flow="1"

Change to:

Spark Flow="0"

We should have told you guys before! :)

That is a good point! A good tip to users, find your PLR file (userdata / yourplayername folder) and look for the line:

Repeat Shifts="4"

I think 4 is our default, which is fine for the 'slow shifting' Stock Cars, but for F1, set that to:

Repeat Shifts="0"

While you are in the PLR file, the sparks don't come from the plank of the car. For better spark flow, find:

Spark Flow="1"

Change to:

Spark Flow="0"

We should have told you guys before! :)

Thanks alot for your tip Nils.
This car is even more perfect now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%