Formula KS2 @ Sepang - Wednesday January 12, 2011

I got 5:th place in qualy, and an amazing start and about to pass Jon. I left plenty of room on the inside but got hit and then supposed to go 30 laps when I should have been first or second on first lap. Dont think so.

thats the last race I do here until the netcode is fixed. Every single race it has been the same. It isnt worth one week's practice on a track just to waste it in 15 seconds.

Connection lost on lap 27, was in 6th place, 2 laps down. No clue where the pit entry was, so had to escape to refuel :D
There were some issues in the middle, one car was jumping all over the place, not sure if it was him, or the server.

Anyway, it's just a fun club race, why would you practice for a week? :eek:

This was the strangest race i've ever done. Many crashed and I was "Given" second place - that would never had happend in real lilfe. I guess its the netcode - I think this is what Kunos is working on :)
Anyway long and different race :)

Anyway, it's just a fun club race, why would you practice for a week? :eek:

To win? lol off course. and also because I need too, most of you guys have played this sim a while and I just started.

And no, it isnt much fun even if I wouldnt have practiced at all (which would only be a risk for everyone else on track), because it's pointless when you cant race normally without being taken out 3 races in a row because of net code.

The connection lost on lap 27 went away after about 20 seconds, then we ran to the end.

Tomas, the netcode screwed you totally, I left lots of room for you and I felt no contact at all, and had no damage, I didn't really understand what happened.

You should have stuck around though, if you had that pace you could have had a podium.

Other than that my race was quite boring, I led every lap and won by 77.9 seconds. I made no mistakes so I am happy, but it's a shame about T1 as there could have been some fun racing.

ok no worries Jon, not your fault then.

but really. you guys just accept this if it is the same in 1,3 when we're doing the nations league? Cause then you guys must also have been practicing quite alot, building setups and so on. Thats alot of time to spend on something that could end so strangely.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%