Servername:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula ks2
Track: Aviano Intermidiate 1
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (19:30GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 laps after the first race we run qualy again
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

track has changed and starting time is 19:30 gmt!!

too bad I thought it would be fun....all that practice and wall smashing for nothing lol :)

I think I'll sit this one out if its Aviano Intermediate, I haven't practiced that one at all. Took a couple spins on "short" yesterday so I should be ok for that tommorow.

Have fun guys. :)

Whahaha what a great car/track combo..

anyway in race 1 i had a bug i was on the grid but nothing happened so i escaped.
In race 2 i thought i had pole but sergio and dave took away my dream:( hehe .. in the race i had some mistakes and i also hit sergio comming out of his slipstream sorry mate was my bad.... All in all a great event and saturday wil be as good as today

Guys thanks for joining your a great group of drivers

That was one of my favourite races on RD so far, and not only because I wasn't miles off pace :D

Loved the track, even the kerbs. And the car... Awesome. Was driving like Hirvonen all the time: mouth open, blinking every 20 or so minutes, hands sweaty. Brilliant.
Everyone was off at least once in every race, I think. I was even in 2nd place in race 1, until I spun in second to last corner, on the last lap :rose-dead:. It was quite fun driving behind Daniel there.
Race 2, hit the wall with serious damage 3 times. In that fast, flat out bit, second left corner, caught the same kerb twice :mad:

Can't wait till Saturday, hope for a decent grid.

Congrats to Dave and Steffen :trophy:

EDIT: ah, right, my stupid wheel... In that fast bit, when you turn left for a couple of seconds, the suction pads unsucked, and the wheel moved around.
Hope I get that G27 in the near future :honk:

Very good event, for me was my first one here with NetKar, it was most of all a learning session of how race with NK and a hard one, making some really noob mistakes.

I just wasted two pole positions messing around with the fuel for both races, for the first one I set it like I use to do in rFactor, only hitting the “+” bottom to add more fuel and every time I go to the grid I had a warning of not enough fuel, I added more, for about 30 laps, but I still get the same message, as the time to start was there I just let it like that.

I guess I started with only the 10 lt I use in qualification, so after 10 laps I had no fuel, I made a pit stop, but the some story happened, only hitting the “+” bottom, I leave the pit area and see that I only have 1lt in the tank, hit “Esc” go the box, lose a lap, them I have fuel, but race ruined.

For the second race, I finally discover that I must hit the “fill” bottom and thought, well if for the first race 35lt was not enough the game is not making well the fuel calculations, I will start with 70 lt, looooool another huge mistake, my car was massive heavier, so guess what, lost 2 places at the start and never have a chance to make really fast times.

But the most import thing, this is fantastic car to drive, we manage to do a very close qualification times and with more one or two events I think we can make very close races also.

Thanks RD, Bjorn and all who joined.

I don't mind Aviano in its full version - there is something for everyone in its mix of corners - but this version with its bumpy off camber T1 was just evil.
We should try for more tracks or even have revolvng tracks I think. Iterlagos is great, Road America is fast and would suit these beasts. Anyway looking forward to these on decent tracks.

Senad,
Replay of last laps.http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25253677/Ouff_FormulaKS2_aviano_4.rar
password:nikirigorusa

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back