Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F2
Car: ISI Forumla 2
Track: Coft
Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk9 Club Mod Click here
Weather: Dry

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.30 (1 lap)
WarmUp start time: GMT 20.40
Race start time: GMT 20.45 (30 Minutes)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Justin Swan
  2. William Geuze
  3. Axel Moebius
  4. Marcel Gerber
  5. Alechandro Nevada
  6. Andrew Ford
  7. Pete Bone
  8. Miroslav Davidovic,
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
utp:1

Server is not only up, but also updated to the latest build! No need for a new mod to download, all will work fine. Just update your own rf2 install, and join in the fun :)

well that was very disappointing. turned up unprepared - well off the pace of the fastest. only qualified about 5th because of others struggling on 1 lap. got knocked into wall after 4 seconds but miraculously had no damage...only to disconnect when i was in 4th. what are the problems with the rfactor 2 multiplayer system? are they going to be fixed? this has happened before and last time, the parc ferme rule suddenly appeared meaning i had no fuel after 3 laps! glad i didn't but too much practise in now! hope you all enjoyed it.

Ah I was wondering where you had suddenly gone, that explains things. I think in that instance I went from position 6 to 4 without passing a single car :p

Myself I had a bit of a weird race. I upgraded from a logitech MOMO wheel to a G27, and this was my first race with it, and, the first start without autoclutch. I saw Axel steam away while I has less fortunate start and after half a lap I noticed he was gone. While pondering how this could be (bad idea) I spun out in the second to last turn, also because the cold tires obviously. I had to let the entire pack past unfortunately and was preparing for a catch up race. Strangely enough, cars in front of me kept dissapearing until I was 3rd and Axel 4th. The first two guys just flew over the track, delta times were ever climbing, no competition there! While Axel was slowly catching up, the HUD told me he was 1 lap behind, so I figured I would not race him for a position, which would be benefitial for the both of us, costing the least of time and risk. Apparently, this was just a bug, since he only had a short pitstop. When the flag fell he was only like 3 seconds behind, and my low fuel indicator was flashing :p Anyway, my best result so far, 3rd place! :)

Great race, endet up second after I totaly failed in the Q session.
Could have been really thrilling the last few laps as Marcel made a misstake and I catched up to him but unfortunately I made a misstake myself then. Still more time to find on this track.

Got a great start using clutch (auto clutch off) only to waste it within seconds by clipping Andrew's front wheel putting us both into the wall. Fortunately Andrew was able to continue, not so good news for me :( Sorry mate. You can see from my point of view I thought I was clear.

I somehow ended up 2nd after that bit or carnage and the next bit at the first turn but unfortunately for me i ran out of talent on the 14th lap, clipped some tires near the hairpin and lost my front wing which i didn't realise until i binned it at the first turn!

Got a great start using clutch (auto clutch off) only to waste it within seconds by clipping Andrew's front wheel putting us both into the wall. Fortunately Andrew was able to continue, not so good news for me :( Sorry mate. You can see from my point of view I thought I was clear.
lol I had to laugh. From my screen it was like a grosjean thing but here it seemed harsh lol
from hero to zero in a split second...that was on hell of start. made us look like fools :confused:
felt a bit more sorry for axel. some guy gave him a hell of a beating and he had the pace to win.

does anyone else have any disconnections on rfactor 2? is it the server or the game?

Ah I was wondering where you had suddenly gone, that explains things. I think in that instance I went from position 6 to 4 without passing a single car :p

Myself I had a bit of a weird race. I upgraded from a logitech MOMO wheel to a G27, and this was my first race with it, and, the first start without autoclutch. I saw Axel steam away while I has less fortunate start and after half a lap I noticed he was gone. While pondering how this could be (bad idea) I spun out in the second to last turn, also because the cold tires obviously. I had to let the entire pack past unfortunately and was preparing for a catch up race. Strangely enough, cars in front of me kept dissapearing until I was 3rd and Axel 4th. The first two guys just flew over the track, delta times were ever climbing, no competition there! While Axel was slowly catching up, the HUD told me he was 1 lap behind, so I figured I would not race him for a position, which would be benefitial for the both of us, costing the least of time and risk. Apparently, this was just a bug, since he only had a short pitstop. When the flag fell he was only like 3 seconds behind, and my low fuel indicator was flashing :p Anyway, my best result so far, 3rd place! :)
well done mate. thought we would have had a close battle at some point but sadly, never happened.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 168 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%