Ford Sierra RS500 Race v1.0 (beta)

Maybe not officially, but take a look in the downloads folder, and you might find something ;)
WOW thx Fredrik!!!! thats a great present for me :D it looks stunning !!!!

Made three Bathurst skins last night. Available for download here: http://racedemon.com/downloads/rs500_race_skinpack_1.rar
I'm also working on a better ini for the car with updated suspension and tyres. Might release over the weekend :)

great addon for the briliant sierra! waiting updates :D

Thanks guys. Remember, this is still just a beta, and I'm hoping for a full release for the next final version of Racer. By then I should have a proper interior and a decent collection of skins :)

Oki, I know I'm bragging, but I couldn't resist putting together a comparison between my car and the TCL mod for rFactor. Now I just need someone to convert my car and write some good physics for it!
rs500-comp.jpg

Hehe, thanks. That's why I really want to get this car in rFactor too. With high quality skins and proper physics, unlike the RS500's in the TLC mod :)

Here's some monday p0rn...

lui-rs500.jpg

The car is really good, and even handles well with 0815. The CG shaders make it even better.
Cudos! I am very impressed with this one, great for driving snow-rally at the top of Gizmos :)

It handles way better now. Moved the cog and had Cosmo take a look at the pacejka. I'll probably release a v1.1 very soon :)

It will be great to have them all!! Nice job FSR.

And it'll be more awesome to have same projects to BMW M3 E30 and Mercedes Benz 190 from DTM, with all skins and stuff...it will be great mod :)

That might be in the works. Got a good M3 model from TtR (don't remember if he made it or just helped out). I will just confirm I have permissions to use it. If so, a few M3's could be just around the corner :)

Well, you got me thinking about it again, and it would be a great mod :D

What should I name it then? Touring Car Icons? I allready have the Alfa 75 and the M3. Just need a good 190 :D

So it's official. The Touring Car Icons mod is now in the works. It will of course be similar to the TCL mod for rFactor, but I will probably go for quality over quantity.

For now I have the Sierra, the Alfa 75 and the M3. I don't want to take on a new car atm, so if anyone have or know of a decent 190E mesh, I wouldn't mind a donation :)

I could also need some help with the interior (I really want a hi-poly dash!). I've started one for the Sierra, but I really suck at interiors...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back