For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Time for a (where the bloody hell is) spring clear out....

Thrustmaster T500 - £300 - 6 months old and in great condition with never used pedals, a barely used GT rim, and I'll chuck in a DSD adaptor that will allow you to fit most custom wheels.

Modmate's Custom F1 Wheel - £330 - An excellent modded Thrustmaster F1 wheel, also 6 months old. Read my review here.

Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter - £70 - yep you guessed it...only 6 months old

Fanatec PWTS Wheel - £90 - It's time to get rid of my trusty Xbox compatible Porsche wheel. Well used but in good condition. Also included is the Shifter set.

PM me for more details or to haggle :)

Upvote 0

Thrustmaster T500 - £300 - 6 months old and in great condition with never used pedals, a barely used GT rim, and I'll chuck in a DSD adaptor that will allow you to fit most custom wheels.

Modmate's Custom F1 Wheel - £330 - An excellent modded Thrustmaster F1 wheel, also 6 months old. Read my review here.

Fanatec PWTS Wheel - £90 - It's time to get rid of my trusty Xbox compatible Porsche wheel. Well used but in good condition. Also included is the Shifter set.

TH8 Shifter - SOLD

Upvote 0
I have a buttkicker gamer 2 for sale

A playseat for sale and a Logitech g27 with shifter and pedals for sale.

I have all the boxes for buttkicker as I just bought it but its not for me.

I don't have any of the packaging for playseat or g27 but in decent used condition.

Based in fife Scotland.

Make me an offer thanks

Upvote 0

TH8 Shifter - SOLD
Fanatec PWTS - SOLD

I'm willing to listen to offers for the Thrustmaster T500 & F1 wheel...I need to raise some cash for the next stage in my rig development :)

Upvote 0

I don't have any of the packaging for playseat or g27 but in decent used condition.

Based in fife Scotland.

Make me an offer thanks

Started a conversation to ask some questions, seems not possible to make a pm.
Grtz

Upvote 0

Based in fife Scotland.

Make me an offer thanks

Anybody interested in any of the above? Let me know

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back