For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Hey guys,

I'm selling my BRAND NEW and unused Logitech G27. I have only opened the box to make sure it is in perfect working order, which it is. The wheel comes with 12 months warranty aswell as the original reciept. I brought this from Logitech themselves about 2-3 weeks ago and have never used it (only to make sure it's in perfect working order, which it is) however since buying the wheel i have now decided to sell everything i have and move to America for work as soon as possible. I'm looking for £170 cash on collection or £180 including next day delivery.

I am also selling my GT Omega Racing Pro rig in MINT condition, my rig is only 3 months old and is in MINT condition. This will have to be cash on collection only and i'm selling the rig for £250 ready built (unless it's needed to be taken apart for transport) Also just to mention, i have drilled two small holes in the foot plate to allow any wheel available to be mounted onto the rig, this has been done to a high standard and is completely covered once any pedals have been mounted.

I can provide any pictures you require on request via email. I am a trusted seller as i have sold 2 wheels (Thrustmaster F430 & Logitech G25) on here to users of the site, so if you require a reference from anyone who has brought from me previously then i'm certain they will be happy to email you on request..

Lastly, if you are interested in purchasing both the wheel aswell as the rig together (cash on collection only) then i would be prepared to sell the both for £400.

Sorry guys but this will have to be UK buyers only please. Thank you.

Please PM me if interested or you require any pictures or have any questions.

Thank you.

- Dan

Upvote 0
Wow mate if you didnt live over 4 hours away from me i would be very in
Hey guys,

I'm selling my BRAND NEW and unused Logitech G27. I have only opened the box to make sure it is in perfect working order, which it is. The wheel comes with 12 months warranty aswell as the original reciept. I brought this from Logitech themselves about 2-3 weeks ago and have never used it (only to make sure it's in perfect working order, which it is) however since buying the wheel i have now decided to sell everything i have and move to America for work as soon as possible. I'm looking for £170 cash on collection or £180 including next day delivery.

I am also selling my GT Omega Racing Pro rig in MINT condition, my rig is only 3 months old and is in MINT condition. This will have to be cash on collection only and i'm selling the rig for £250 ready built (unless it's needed to be taken apart for transport) Also just to mention, i have drilled two small holes in the foot plate to allow any wheel available to be mounted onto the rig, this has been done to a high standard and is completely covered once any pedals have been mounted.

I can provide any pictures you require on request via email. I am a trusted seller as i have sold 2 wheels (Thrustmaster F430 & Logitech G25) on here to users of the site, so if you require a reference from anyone who has brought from me previously then i'm certain they will be happy to email you on request..

Lastly, if you are interested in purchasing both the wheel aswell as the rig together (cash on collection only) then i would be prepared to sell the both for £400.

Sorry guys but this will have to be UK buyers only please. Thank you.

Please PM me if interested or you require any pictures or have any questions.

Thank you.

- Dan

Wow mate if you didnt live over 4 hours away from me i would be very interested in this! Sure you will have no probs selling them together at that price.

Good luck in U.S.A

Upvote 0
Whats your time frame on getting this sold? ie when do you need them gone by?

Ive got a friend with a van but im pretty sure hes working away for a week or so. I will ask him if possible to get me down to pick them up and if you just drop me a message if they sell in the mean time cos i imagine you have them listed elsewhere.

Upvote 0
fanatec setup for sale, less than 6 months old and all in excellent as new condition and boxed as new.
£350

fb8fed91.jpg

c2ff2eab.jpg

cc3b4af2.jpg

6bc6fbbd.jpg

4f1d81de.jpg

00e29ebc.jpg

13970ab5.jpg

36cfcd30.jpg

144b917f.jpg

Upvote 0
I've got a brand new G27 for sale (unused and unopened in the original box). Due to shipping costs etc i prefer to sell it to somebody close to my own region (Netherlands).

Drop me a pm if you are interested.

Upvote 0
Just purchased a CSR and pedals and I would like to recoup my costs a bit so I am thinking about selling my beloved Gt2. This wheel is in near perfect condition. It has only one flaw and that is a bit of finish on the a button is rubbed off. I changed out the PCB in the wheel rim with fanatec permission because x and y did not light up when I received the wheel new about 8 months ago. I just got around to doing this about a month ago so all buttons on the wheel including shifter paddles feel stiff and new since the pcb came with new pads that go under the buttons. The wheel is still under warranty as well however I am not sure if it is transferable.

There is not one single issue with this wheel. It runs cool and never has issues of any kind what so ever. I am waiting to get my CSR to see if I am happy with it. If not I will keep the Gt2. Otherwise I live in the US and am asking $150.00 for the wheel. Still have all original boxes and packing. I hate to loose that all leather rim but want the new features and working spring and damper on xbox plus ACL.

If anyone is interested I have a friend with a 100% positive ebay account that has sold things for me before because he knows I am trustworthy. I would do what ever needed to make the potential buyer feel secure. If I sell it that is. Should get my CSR next week.

Upvote 0
Did that auction sell? Cant tell it just says ended, I hand't spotted this earlier but I'd be interested.

Rims Sold!!!!! Playseat Still Available With Slider and Shift Rail Got 800.00 In It Trying To Get As Close To 400.00 As Possible

Is why I'm glad Brian brought me here since the rest of the world doesn't appreciate our passion and it did not sale. Pm me if you are interested.

I'm selling for the simple fact that it's summer and I have ALL GIRLS in my house and the pool I just installed with the waterfall bar and fridge I spent to damn much and with the Fanatecs coming and me not using these wheels I had felt maybe they deserved a new home for I do feel a SimExperience version V is in my future for X-Mas but the only way to get it is to spend 4 times what it cost on the girls FIRST lol.

So with that said here is the entire sale for US TRUE RACERS:

Since I'm guessing to be getting an entire new system the one I just got done with has gotta go. Dirt 3 Playseat with Slider and Shift Bar as well as a Buttkicker LFE and the Isolators on all the feet and all cabeling has been hidden and is in Mint Condition. All you will need is a Amp for the Kicker and your gold and trust me it makes the Gamer Buttkicker feel like a toy and changes everything. I have almost 1600.00 invested and wouild like to get as close to 1000 as possible or can part out but would like to sell it as a complete practically new Kit.

I have included pics of the entiire Home Theater to give you a scope of my attention to detail as for knowing that simple little thing makes a huge difference between something that is good compared to something great :)

Dirt 3 Playseat with Slider and Shift Bar
Buttkicker Lfe With Isolators

Upvote 0
Official Microsoft Wireless Force Feedback Wheel. Unboxed but in good condition. The wheel base has some residue from when i used gaffer tape to stick it to my racing rig.

£50 plus £10 postage. UK only unless you are willing to pay the cost of postage.

full-3195-35461-wireless_ff_wheel.jpg

Official Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel.

£20 plus £5 postage.

full-3195-35462-wireless_speed_wheel.jpg

Hit me with a PM if interested.

Upvote 0
I have for sale my motordrive bucket seat that i have had a frame made for to allow use as a gaming chair, this seat is in as new condition and has never been fitted to a car. will add immersion to any rig.
£200ono - collection from evesham, worcestershire

photo-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

fe54f3db.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.