For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

FOR SALE: Thrustmaster F430 FFB Wheel and Pedal Set! US & Canada!

I have an OPEN BOX Thrustmaster F430 FFB wheel and pedal set for sale. I bought a set and the box came damaged and Thrustmaster sent me out another one. I then found an awesome deal on a G27 so I bought that. Since then I put one F430 wheel away and let my brother use one. He never used it so I am selling it.

No signs of wear at all. The only thing I did was open it up and lubricate the gears because I am meticulous about the care of things. I used only a little bit of powdered graphite to do so. Everything went back together nice and easy, like it was never opened.

It is an awesome wheel and pedals for beginners. There is a review online that Sim Racing Tonight did on it. It is better than a Logitech Momo by far. Pedals feel loads better.

0.jpg

F430packshot800x600.jpg

$70 + Shipping anywhere Con. US. $10 more to CANADA

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%