For my WT friends

Below is a link to my picture album on google/youtube for FSR pictures. Today I have been uploading some WT screens I did, right now around 20 in total or so. Ill be planning to upload more FSR stuff also from previous years and also from the 2013 WT races to come that but that depends a bit on quality of the replays.;)

For now enjoy, pictures are free to use for any purpose for whoever wants.;)

https://plus.google.com/photos/101378405818541332288/albums

Last edited:
After I saw the title I thought it was going to be a retirement :confused:

Anyway I really like the pics with their realistic effects. Especially the one with Sisu hehe :D just a shame Mikko never drove in Australia... :roflmao:

I see enough Obutto , I should have done a bit more GS lol,.. my team m8's are angry atm.:roflmao::roflmao:

These 2013 pics where just random, made the replays myself today. You want as high res recorded replay to take the shots from to get them as smooth as possible. After that I take them briefly trough photoshop for a little gausian blur etc and hey presto off you go.:D

Now the only problem is to stay creative with this big amount of pictures being taken lol:roflmao: , so some come off better then another. These where just some close ups I did, for the coming rounds Ill try to increase my display settings for the actual race to get a better quality race replay to take the pictures from. I tried some pictures from the Canadian race but it was recorded in low res settings so I couldn't get nice pictures from this replay unfortunately.:cry: It doesn't work to put higher display settings while the replay was taken in low settings, just wont work because pictures come off with imperfections and look like crap.

Sure I can do that, but I cant promise that I can keep it up for each race though can only do it when I really have time for it. Due to my normal day job as service/maintenance engineer (especialy when they call me outside the normal work times):confused: I sometimes just don't have time and my job gives me irregular work times which makes a work week hard, it is sometimes hard just to find any time or motivation just to do anything.:D

To give you any figures, the 30 WT pictures for Silverstone took me aprox 4 hours to capture and edit it quickly

In the mean time I uploaded some old stuff, not sure if most of it ever saw the daylight.:rolleyes:

Little hint:cool:

6a00d8341bf93e53ef010536afae5b970b-800wi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back