Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

if you compare a legal telemetry with an acelerated telemetry the acelerator might appear like activated before when actually was activated later

fluctuations in you tube would happen in massas lap provided but they dont, the time nails a real stop watch

man this leader board is like trying to convince me that the hotest girl of the chat is a girl for real

if it walks like a man looks like a man and has a huge adams apple dont think it twice is a man

and no no bother recording a video of yourself driving, consider your opinion of yourself the only important thing

there are a number of people who use not the 3rd curve sploit and go legally within the circuit

there are a number of people who use this exploit

the people who play fair game are in the bottom

the people who play unfair are in the top

great job ferrari thats the spirit

where there are those old tv shows that promote human values? wheres bill cosby?

now its all about being a bastrad to succed in life, all modetn tv shows are about this now, except of the simpsons which is not such an exception since its old, it started in the 80s

but well seems ferrari with this leaderboard decided is time to go with the fashion

in fact the thing of going wide in third corner seems a moral dilema which shows personality

myslef ive always taken it within the circuit, though i often opened wide but that was unintentional

Just watching massa's lap and the video of the 56.9 its easy to see where the 2nd driver is beating massa. Kronke in his 56.1 takes better lines and makes use of swinging the cars back end by carefully comming on the throttle as he comes off the brakes at the hairpin, so he sky rockets around there, he slightly cuts the first corner letting him go on the throttle earlier, then at turn 3 he goes wide letting him continue full throttle, at turn 4 he takes a much better line than massa and carries more speed. To be honest massa's lap was the equivlant of a practice session lap on a real track, it was very clean with no cutting, nothing amazing but a decent lap.

Lux, i think you should just leave this go, as you're spending way too much time on something that doesnt really matter, if ferrari are gonna do something about people cutting corners then thats up to them, i don't think theres any hacking involved in any of those videos you posted.

aparently the tweaking the stopwact hack is one of the most common hacks in racing games, even myself sucking at googling can learn this

if youtube had a delay massas lap takne as a referncy of honesty wouldnt match the real stop wacth exactly but it nails it

now a common hack delays the stop wacth and youtube proves a top time is delayed

now to me this proves massa was not so slow

this guy SEEMS to be really making 56.9 which without the third corner exploit would be 57.3

so the guy is actually fast i admit it but im prone to think thaat just one or 2 tenth faster than massa not 1.5 seconds

man you have too much faith in humanity:

saying that of 3000 people all are legal and good persons and absolutly nobody hacks is really naive

myself is not i have lost faith in humanity but im realistic and say that 1 out of ten will tread on you if he has the chance

edit:

and if you think fva unhackable that would make it the 1st game ever not tobe hacked

even gtr evo which was the cleanest i ever found the formula bmw top time was twenty seconds faster than the rest with which got as hacked as the rest

i was thinking to buy a ps3 to avoid hackers but guess what i was informed ps3 is as hacked as pcs

i know i should chill down but even alonso acused mclaren of sabotaging him to let an english man win for an english team

when in mclaren

and anybody can take their stop watch and measure a legal lap vs a suspicious one

also i dont think im getting ofensive or anything, im just saying what i think in the nicest manner i can

oh and talking about lfs telemtry which grants it to be a 100 % honest game, id like to see this guys telemetry:

edit:

not to mention the time aceleration is almost one second per minute

well after all it could make sense lest wacth a movie in youtube instead of for real and wil will have saved 3 minutes

but now seriously how precise is a pc clock?

to the ten thousand of second?

edit:

and i better chill out and stop postig for today and do some non competive f1 drifting with this good modelled sim before i lose my mind and start thinking man didnt go to the moon and the low gravity effect was cause also by tampering with the movie stopwacth

I believe the times, because i saw myself that i could with some time pull off a 56.9 without exploiting turn 3 and i am quite inexperienced in the sim racing world. other than playing gran turismo for years using a gamepad, i got my wheel and started sim racing in august of this year 2010. Now if some guy has been sim racing for a few years and has put in the effort and developed his skills then i would imagine he would be a fair bit faster than me. Watching kronke's 56.1 video i can see that his driving and corner speeds are much faster than massa's, so i personally don't think theres any hacking involved.

well then if we accept the 0.7 scond stop watch hack you could make 56.2

you would be one tenth from the top

even the third in my honestly got wr at gtr is less than a tenth away

it doesnt matter by how much you win winning is winning

btw i trust your honesty, myself i think i could get on the low 57 high 56

but those seven tenths humm...

ill wait for farther info before emailing ferrari on my time stop wacth findings

edit:

i trust your honesty and regret that quite probable these hackers have cause you a low self steem make you think youre slow when you are actually very fast

now if this guys are hacking for real they deserve a fine so they learn the lesson and stop vampirizing steem

edit:

also you admitted youre actually 1.5 seconds from top before you left in frutsration, i understand you

but with your virtual 56.9 you are asuming you can do 3 perfect sectors

well in my best lap ever, the one i got the record with i screwed badly third sector and massa acrewed first sector

doing 3 record sectors is quite difficult

(valid from 22 to 28 October 2010) held on the Mugello circuit, ended. Here are the top 10 in the classification:

WORLD
ITALY​
1 Martin Kronke
Emanuele Belfiori​
2 Edward Dunford
Andrea Amorosi​
3 Mario Martinez Garcia
Lorenzo Ferraris​
4 Renato Turelli
Alex Piccolo​
5 Simraceway Stig
Marco Dugan​
6 Javier Jurado
Giuseppe Cantore​
7 Felipe Zanon
Marco Milio​
8 Marc Gassner
Gianfranco Pagoto​
9 Sven Tremmel
Tommaso Carla'​
10 Oliver Hasler
Matteo Vecchioni​

5th Simraceway Stig? Did they employ Top Gears former tame racing driving (who now behaves like a prat on 5th gear) for advertising purposes? :)

Telemetry: braking and accelerating

you can see in the speed curve slope in telemetry both aceleration and deceleration have same rate

how is this posible there only being two wheels acelerating and four braking?

tel4.jpg

well ive been thinking about it and im not emaling ferrari about what i see as hacks or exploits:

they provided me for 20 euro so far 2 circuits a top f1 simulator and the posibility to contend in a manner you know 100%honest with 3 of the top pilots of this world

bothering about people whom you cant trust is as dumb as bothering about the horny girl wannabee who pretends to be megan fox while he trully is a pimpled nerd behind the screen

im not saying you are not being honest, im just saying you cant trust the honesty of a totally unknow person over the net

and as i said im gonna ignore this leaderboard and concentrate on racing massa alonso and fisichela

anyway i wouldnt go around saying youre virtually 1.5 seconds per minute faster than massa in an f1

even if its true sounds terribly wrong

myself ill go around showing off and saying oh i could be a real racer im virtually a tenth faster than massa

its true and sounds just right

edit:

oh and god forbids me to load a file on my pc from a totally unknown

im not saying you are not being honest, im just saying you cant trust the honesty of a totally unknow person over the net

and as i said im gonna ignore this leaderboard and concentrate on racing massa alonso and fisichela

anyway i wouldnt go around saying youre virtually 1.5 seconds per minute faster than massa in an f1

even if its true sounds terribly wrong

myself ill go around showing off and saying oh i could be a real racer im virtually a tenth faster than massa

its true and sounds just right

edit:

oh and god forbids me to load a file on my pc from a totally unknown

LOL thank you for this thread. Had a great time laughing at your non-sense. Keep it up.

you can see in the speed curve slope in telemetry both aceleration and deceleration have same rate
[/IMG]

Nope. You don't see that. Draw a tangent line on both sides. Braking is at least 2x times stronger.

Also while driving, press F5 two times. It'll bring up data. In the middle, GX is for longitudinal g-forces. You get +1.6 in 1st gear and -4.x while braking. Everything is fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back