Resource icon

Misc Ferrari LED Digi Light 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
zeno dyk submitted a new resource:

[RD zeno] FERRARI LED DIGI LIGHT - New style LED Indicator

Hey RD members, I'm back!...I decided to share out rather than leave it sleeping on my lappy :rolleyes: ... guess what, it's now ready to share, :sneaky: All done from scratch as usual. Also, credit to ML because he's the one who started this mod.

rcd.png

Screenshots
l088.jpg

uney.jpg

fj0x.jpg

Changes
  • Improve sharpness to the steering indicator
  • 2 style to choose, Bold & Thin.

Installation- Extract using winrar, winzip or 7zip to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" folder &...

Read more about this resource...

Hi zeno and thank's for all your works and stuffs... I have one question.... If i put this file in my f1 2012 folder i lose the mercedes led digi light? Or there is one for Mercedes, one for ferrari and all others cars and i see different led for different cars? I hope you understand me, because my english is very very elementary..... Thanks again and keep it up :) :thumbsup:

Hi zeno and thank's for all your works and stuffs... I have one question.... If i put this file in my f1 2012 folder i lose the mercedes led digi light? Or there is one for Mercedes, one for ferrari and all others cars and i see different led for different cars? I hope you understand me, because my english is very very elementary..... Thanks again and keep it up :) :thumbsup:

Yup, as I replied @roderick, once you use the ferrari LED theme color. All other teams will follow the same as yours. I have no choice to mod this way, because default codemaster did not make different cars with different LED. My intention is to let you guyz choose which ever F1 Team you drove for can use it on your Career. More other teams theme color LED will be out as soon as possible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%